`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyones LCS carry the old "Tall Boy" top loaders ?

Does anyones LCS carry the old "Tall Boy" top loaders ?
Looking for a bunch of them (maybe ten packs or so) but not a lot of local cards shops carry them anymore. If anyone knows has access to a bunch of these or knows of a cheap website with reasonable shipping rates lmk -already checked Dave & Adams cardworld and they do not carry them unless I missed seeing them.

RE: Does anyones LCS carry the old "Tall Boy" top loaders ?
Let me check my LCS. I'll go tomorrow. If they have them, do you want me to buy you 10 packs?
[Image: finlandbanner.jpg]
Bucket - http://s251.photobucket.com/albums/gg286/phildonu37/ (I don't update my bucket when stuff is gone)

One close to me does. You are looking for 250 of them? Not sure about sleeves, though.

Randi

I think my shop does to lmk if you already have Randi or someone else getting them

We have them. Are you in Canada or USA? Email stadium@mnsi.net for pricing.

You can also find them on Ebay

Thanks for the comments everyone. I will work down through the list and see if I can pick some up. The only problem with getting them from somone in Canada is that the shipping is a killer. I live close to the US border so If can get them shipped to my postal box in the states and then pick them up it is a lot cheaper. A lot of e-bay sellers won't ship them to a non-verified address so I can't do that if i am buying them off e-bay.