Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMPORTANT QUESTION!
Exclamation 
IMPORTANT QUESTION!
I am contemplating trading my Luck/ Griffin topps dual auto for a Lamichael James atomic superfractor auto 1/1. What do you guys think???? I need input!

RE: IMPORTANT QUESTION!
Hell no I wouldn't look at it this way player for player ...luck and rg3 have a better chance of being big in the NFL than James. Say just so happens volts win the superbowl think about how much people will be willing to pay for that card. Don't get me wrong a 1/1 is sweet and awesome but if I was you I'd hang onto it

I also vote no. I am not a fan of any of the 3 players. But I think the Luck/RG3 card is more valuable. I think if you want to trade for the James then you need to ask for one more high end card to make it a fair trade.
Always looking for more Dodgers, Raiders, Kobe, and USC Trojans.

ok lol thanks for the input guys!

I think they are both worth about $500. Seems pretty even, I wouldn't want to hold either I would cash out on them. The #OO jersey takes away alot of attraction from the SuperFractor.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

I would personally you cant always get a one of one like that, but i would ask for a little more in return

NEVER! The hobby is all about the QB`s-if those 2 guys do well that card will be a good investment even 10 yrs from now. James was a college player that will not translate to pros. He can be a nice player and contributer,but he`s never going to be a star running back. Return man maybe