`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any vintage traders out there? Looking to go in your favor

Any vintage traders out there? Looking to go in your favor
I am not having much luck in the vintage section as there isn't much traffic over there. So I thought I'd try over here.

I am looking to trade for some 1958 Topps for my set. I have additional 1958s to trade, including the Baltimore Orioles TC Variation. I also have lots of other vintage cards FT in my ORG.

I will also trade modern stuff for them too. I will trade up to 2-1 for anything that is not a memorabilia card or auto card for anything vintage I need. Can't beat that, right.

I am looking for Ex-Mt or better on any of the 1958 Topps. I have showed an example of the type of grade I am looking for on the 58s.

I have also included some other scans of stuff FT. So let me know what you have and who you're looking for.

1958 Example:
[Image: Aug16scan0025.jpg]

Stuff FT:
[Image: June15scan0024.jpg]

[Image: July20002.jpg]

[Image: June15ascan0033.jpg]

[Image: HodgesFront.jpg]

[Image: OriolesNUMBack.jpg]

[Image: Aug16scan0031.jpg]

[Image: Aug16scan0023.jpg]

[Image: Aug16scan0032.jpg]

[Image: May29scan0004.jpg]

RE: FT/WTTF Vintage in your favor
I have a 1958 topps ernie banks, but it is not on your need/want list. I would be willing to trade if you wanted it anyways. Let me know. Good luck completing the set!!
Collecting Derek Jeter - primarily 1996 and earlier but will consider anything

(08-29-2012, 12:41 PM)Point401 Wrote: I have a 1958 topps ernie banks, but it is not on your need/want list. I would be willing to trade if you wanted it anyways. Let me know. Good luck completing the set!!
I think I need the base. But I have the AS. I will double check. I believe my list on my website is up-to-date. I will check in a bit.

anyone tonight?

Don't know if you are only after '58, but I have a pretty f'ing clean '64 rose and '70 Reggie, if you ever come across an elite Cespedes, or have some prime trade bait for me to acquire one.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(08-30-2012, 01:47 AM)petillo64 Wrote: Don't know if you are only after '58, but I have a pretty f'ing clean '64 rose and '70 Reggie, if you ever come across an elite Cespedes, or have some prime trade bait for me to acquire one.
I don't collect prospects other than my PC guy and don't bust newer wax, so probably won't ever get anything of Cespedes.

RE: Any vintage traders out there? Looking to go in your favor
anyone tonight?