`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Madden Pros and Cons

Madden Pros and Cons
Not as good as I thought it would be. Can't change positions. Weird Ratings categories that I have no idea what they are for. And if you don't play rookies to get them XP points then they don't change much. Good players get better and ok player stay the same if you don't use them. And I hate the setup. I feel like EA is forcing me to play online. I just want to play my franchise by myself without sharing the fact I had X amount of yards rushing to everyone on facebook. Tackling seems weird with bodies falling over each other and weird movements like everyone's limbs are dislocated and free flowing. And you have to play it on All Madden or it's too fck easy. Step in the right direction but this stuff should have been in development years ago not now. NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO PLAY ONLINE! had to say it again.

Can anyone please help me out to figure what those weird categories mean if the make a difference or will it be like having the Swag Ratings again?

RE: Madden Pros and Cons
You can still play offline franchises
[Image: minnesota_vikings_banner_7822big.jpg]

I got to play a bit last night. I found the new gameplay interesting. However, the part that frustrated me the most was trying to access other teams trading blocks. It told me that there were players on other teams put on the trading block, but I have no idea how to access the trading block for any teams. The ratings thing I agree with. Speed used to be right next to the overall rating. Now it appears to be gone and there is something called Athleticism or something like that. I dunno. I like the game play but I do find the new career mode a little frustrating but that will probably change with time as I figure it all out.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(08-29-2012, 11:12 AM)charps Wrote: You can still play offline franchises
Not with more than one person