`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
hurricane issac

hurricane issac
Well Issac keeps shifting to the west. Looks like it will make a big hit on NOLA. I am still on the west side of the storm. My Parish is under the WED on the boxes. Special prayers for members in direct line of fire. If possible I will try to keep this thread updated with weather conditions in my area.

[Image: 551587_10151133794401969_1741567643_n.jpg]
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

RE: hurricane issac
Yeah,its headed right for me.Anyone have some extra time please send some prayers over to everyone in its line of fire,thanks alot!
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]

Its closing in on you guys. STAY SAFE!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

thoughts and prayers for the families in that area...i think we are far enough north, may just get some rain and winds, but nothing like you guys will.
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

I'm in central MS. Lots of wind and rain coming my way, but nothing like NoLa. Prayers are coming to everyone in it's path.

TWC stated 6-12 ft storm surge with 20 plus inches of rain in some areas. I hope it doesnt get that bad for you guys.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Stay safe everyone!
Beckett Football and Hockey Editor
Email: SusanL@beckett.com
Twitter: @YanxChick

God Bless to ALL who are, will be, and have been hit by hurricane Isaac. My thoughts & prayers are with you all! God Bless & stay safe!!
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Threw all of my Saints cards in a rubbermaid container and booked it for my in-laws' house in Lafayette. Didn't feel like being in the direct line of the storm.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

My thoughts and prayers will be with everyone who will be affected by this storm!!!