`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is this years Exquisite the best product of all time?

RE: Is this years Exquisite the best product of all time?
(08-28-2012, 05:39 AM)ftballcardz Wrote: I've seen some great breaks from this product, but my only knock on it.....and this is judging from auctions on the bay.... it appears that UD is using manufactured patches. I've seen at least 2 different examples of a Newton patch/auto where the patches are identical, but different numbering in the same print run.
I think the shadow boxes and the return of UD Black make the product as good as it is. The "choice" card is a great idea, just wonder how long it will take to have them made and into the collectors hand that pulled it.
Event used just like every other product.
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

I personally think that this years National Treasures was a little better espically since UD lost their license with the NFL. I just don't like that they are in their college unis. But aI have to say that it is one of the best exquiste products that they have put out in recent years, seems to be putting out a lot more value than in years past.
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

No basic GU'd cards and only auto'd hits help this product look better than what it is.
Also, UD appears to front load its products, I dont think you can judge for another month.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.