`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just getting started

Just getting started
Interested in all seahawks(specially; Marshawn Lynch, Matt Flynn, Russell Wilson, Leon Washington, T.O)
also interested in,Teams; Lions, Rams, and Titans. Players; Cam Newton, Jake Locker
But will consider all trades to help expand my collection

RE: Just getting started
1st You will need to add cards to your organize which is free up to 100 cards [so make them count]

2nd I would advise to scan your cards and create a photobucket account then upload your cards

3rd do not be surprised if they ask you to send 1st.

How to add cards to your organize.
www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1436748.html
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

Thank you for the help!

Bumping

I just went to your trade to submit a trade offer but after seeing you had 100% of your cards marked MINT (9) I changed my mind... I usually avoid traded with people who have all their cards marked Mint (Unless they are actually graded MINT) Beckett default grade is (8) and thats what most people keep their cards at unless they are trying to make their cards look more valuable to gain an advantage in a trade
Always looking for more Dodgers, Raiders, Kobe, and USC Trojans.

they went from the package straight to a hard sleeve so thats why i marked them all mint, but thanks for the heads up

(08-21-2012, 07:35 PM)MWSuepke Wrote: they went from the package straight to a hard sleeve so thats why i marked them all mint, but thanks for the heads up
Thats just my personal take on it.. Others might not care
Always looking for more Dodgers, Raiders, Kobe, and USC Trojans.

(08-21-2012, 07:35 PM)MWSuepke Wrote: they went from the package straight to a hard sleeve so thats why i marked them all mint, but thanks for the heads up
Plenty of cards come out of packs that are closer to nrmt-mt then mint, unless they are graded I would assume they are not mint and would trade as such. 95% of the members here have theirs marked as nrmt-mt 8. Just another opinion on trading here!
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

+1, they are speaking for most of us IMO.

(08-21-2012, 08:23 PM)onemanstanding Wrote: Plenty of cards come out of packs that are closer to nrmt-mt then mint, unless they are graded I would assume they are not mint and would trade as such. 95% of the members here have theirs marked as nrmt-mt 8. Just another opinion on trading here!
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

I have anything anyone wants to trade