Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
in the game enshrined

in the game enshrined
is it worth picking up a pack for 65?

RE: in the game enshrined
it is an alright product but it is so hit or miss with it

i would say wait it out to the price drops more but that is just me
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

(08-21-2012, 03:04 PM)bonnev659 Wrote: it is an alright product but it is so hit or miss with it

i would say wait it out to the price drops more but that is just me
i just found out about the product today lol. and you think it will go down even more? i just like the fact of the old time players in the box

$65 is a great price. There are some pretty nice cards in there. After my 2 cases of Ultimate I should have bought 40 or so of those. I say go for it. Base cards are also really nice for in person autos as well.

(08-22-2012, 12:39 AM)rippinwax Wrote: $65 is a great price. There are some pretty nice cards in there. After my 2 cases of Ultimate I should have bought 40 or so of those. I say go for it. Base cards are also really nice for in person autos as well.
very true. and i just love the old time hockey. and plus they alread ,ade there mark in the nhl so how can you really go wrong

I hear its a nice product. If you get it and get any Brett Hulls, let me know!!

I saw a couple of Bernie Parents on the bay and they looked pretty nice. Price wasn't too bad either.
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

i might try a pack in a few weeks. im only 19 and i work at my local grocery store :/. and nhl 13 is coming out and i have to get that the day it comes out lol

I say you would be better off saving up and buying a full 5-pack box because you usually get one or two nice hits that make up for the other 3 or 4 boxes.

(08-22-2012, 03:41 PM)bguzowski16 Wrote: I hear its a nice product. If you get it and get any Brett Hulls, let me know!!
There are no Brett hulls as he did not send them back to ITG in time for release. Brian showed me the stack of hull autos he receieved after the product was out a month or so.

As for $65. Buy as many as you can get your hands on