`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/1 Hasek Price Check?

RE: 1/1 Hasek Price Check?
(08-20-2012, 12:20 AM)irbecards32 Wrote: Do an ebay completed auction search of Hasek 1/1's to figure out what you should value it as. When I pulled my Ovechkin crown royale black auto 1/1 everyone & their mom on the 4 big furms was emailing me with lowball offers & craptastic card trades saying you will be lucky to get $200 for it blah blah blah, its a 1/1 people dont collect them that often. Bascially saying whatever they could to snatch up the card for dirt cheap. I tried searching ebay for 11-12 Ovech 1/1's to see what they are going for and the only one at the time that was up that sold was the 1/1 Ovech Black diamond for $350. So I figured if a non auto sells for $350, and auto is worth more. Im gonna hold onto this. Flash forward to bout a month ago and out of the blue I decided to search 11-12 1/1s of Ovech again and well whatd ya know 4 had sold in past week to the same guy for between $500-$725 and each auction had the same 2nd place guy. So i listed mine for a BIN of $800, got an offer of $555 from the guy that placed 2nd on each auction. Then I waited 2 days to see if the guy that had been winning them all would said me an offer but he didnt so rather then wait the 5 ay duration I took the offer of $555... Way more then all the forum guys that tried offering $125-$150

So my advise. compare prices and if there isnt any 11-12's to compare it to. hold onto it. Dont give into to low offers & bad trades
A very true and insightful response indeed. I remember when I used to have a crazy sick 1/1 emblem of Brian Skrudland from 2010-11 ITG Decades. People kept telling me that I would be lucky to get $50 for it. I put it on eBay and it sold within a day for a buy it now of $199.99.

Because your card is a 1/1, there will always be a "right" buyer eventually who will meet your price.

If I were to put an estimate on the price myself, it would probably be in the $100-$200 range with an auction price. The main reason is that Artifacts is a parallel-based product, and many people see parallel 1/1s as less valuable than true non-parallel 1/1s. I like them all myself, but I can't speak for everyone though.

And Hasek cards can surprise indeed. I sold a Hasek quad jersey #/10 for a good price once. People on other sites offered $15, $20, insults along those lines and then someone on the auction site bought it from me for $105.

RE: 1/1 Hasek Price Check?
(08-20-2012, 11:13 PM)irbefan4life Wrote: A very true and insightful response indeed. I remember when I used to have a crazy sick 1/1 emblem of Brian Skrudland from 2010-11 ITG Decades. People kept telling me that I would be lucky to get $50 for it. I put it on eBay and it sold within a day for a buy it now of $199.99.

Because your card is a 1/1, there will always be a "right" buyer eventually who will meet your price.

If I were to put an estimate on the price myself, it would probably be in the $100-$200 range with an auction price. The main reason is that Artifacts is a parallel-based product, and many people see parallel 1/1s as less valuable than true non-parallel 1/1s. I like them all myself, but I can't speak for everyone though.

And Hasek cards can surprise indeed. I sold a Hasek quad jersey #/10 for a good price once. People on other sites offered $15, $20, insults along those lines and then someone on the auction site bought it from me for $105.
Bruce is correct, you never know what one will bring... Me & him did battle on a 1/1 last year and my reason for wanting it (even tho I normally dont go after 1/1's) is because at the time it was the only 1/1 Irbe jersey/auto cards. I won it for $550 which some people would say im retarded for paying, Bruce had a $549 in on it. Since then there has been one other 1/1 Irbe jersey/auto and thats the ITG Superbox card that Bruce has (his being a TRUE 1/1 original card, mine being a parellel GOLD version of a card).. But the point is you never know what the "value" will be, cause there may be some strange reason that one guy wants it more then another guy even if he has no interest in 1/1's... Dont sell youself short of what you have. Heck even to a "test run". List your card on ebay with a buy it now of $500 or best offer on a 5 day auction (buy it nows right now are free to list) and just guage all the offers people send. If at the end one ofthe offers is within your liking, accept it, if not, keep the card. Its not going to lose value...
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale