`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you score this for your ORG? (Fixed link)

How would you score this for your ORG? (Fixed link)
How would you score this Brock RC in your org? Ebay link below from it's purchase.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...433wt_1037
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

RE: How would you score this for your ORG? (Fixed link)
fair

the surface is really messed up, the top left corner is really bad

It is in pretty bad shape but I wouldnt mind to have won it just to say I had his rookie.Didnt know he was with the Cubs either.
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

Yeah, growing up a Rickey Henderson fan, I developed a liking for the player whose record he was chasing. Even though it was in really rough shape I liked the no crease factor and centering. Even the extreme rounding of the corners was almost symmetrical lol.

(08-19-2012, 12:15 AM)mpc2876 Wrote: It is in pretty bad shape but I wouldnt mind to have won it just to say I had his rookie.Didnt know he was with the Cubs either.

From the one response of FAIR, i wasn't two far off by giving it a 2. I gave it the two because the rounding doesn't affect the framing and there are no creases.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

I agree that card is awesome regardless

Good find!
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!