`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone know a good place online to buy boxes?

anyone know a good place online to buy boxes?
Hi,

I am very hesitant to buy a "sealed" box of cards online because it is too easy for pack searchers to do what they do and doctor the boxes. I have a birthday next week and I want a box of 2012 Bowman Jumbo Hobby and my shop is all out and cant get anymore. Is there anyone that can refer me to a good seller online to get a box of cards with a shot of actually pulling something decent? Need your help.

Thanks

Chad

P.S. Check out my new recent pickups in my sig. The 1st 8 on page 1

RE: anyone know a good place online to buy boxes?
Blowout Cards is my go to place to order boxes. Have pulled some nice cards from them. My wife pulled a Roger Maris Indian Head Penny Relic #10/10 out of the '12 Gypsy.

Big T's is also another place.
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

You can also check out Dave & Adam's Card World or Atlanta Sports Cards.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

I would go with Blowout, Atlanta Sportscards, or Big T's. I've bought from Blowout and Atlanta and got some good pulls but heard good things about Big T's also. Dave and Adams prices are too high IMO.

dave & adams, blowout like mentioned! good reliable online shops ive ordered from both!

Dave & Adams gets all my business, they're the only place I've grown to trust.

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(08-19-2012, 09:58 AM)jaykayzee Wrote: Dave & Adams gets all my business, they're the only place I've grown to trust.
Me too! I have had great luck with D&A, I even got a '10 UD hot box which was pretty cool imo.

[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

Love the feedback...keep it coming. Its not very often I get my fiance to agree to buy me a box of cards so I want to make it count...lol.

I'am glad u posted this thread, I will be getting some extra money in about 3 weeks. I was wondering the same thing. I have bought three boxes from Blowout cards and I havent gotten anything good. I was wanting to try another place. I don't get to buy boxes, I every have any extra money, so I can't wait.
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

You could also base your decision on locale. For me, I sometimes go with Blowout but if I want something sooner, need a quicker fix lol, I'll go with Atlanta Sports Cards cuz there geographically closer so it takes less time to get here, think its like a few days quicker. Maybe thats something you may wanna consider. I also generally find that Blowout has a bigger inventory of things/more to offer than Atl Sports Cards as well. Most places also do price matches so that may be another thing to consider, if the place you like is selling a box for more than another place maybe see if they'll match the competitions price. Hope that helps, good luck!