`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Huge Barry Sanders collection... want out

Huge Barry Sanders collection... want out
Although it is a nice list of cards, you cannot post book values on the boards. If you change the settings, there is a way for you to post the cards without the prices.

RE: Huge Barry Sanders collection... want out
Let's bump this up

Wow, I must say, that's quite a collection. Now I must say that you are new here and with a name like *troll911*, good luck finding anyone to deal with.
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

wow crazy collection... you will need to post them in your organizer first to sell and trade here... GLWS...

Well... I have been a member since 1999..... troll was a nickname BEFORE it got a bad name with the internet. If you look close anyone associated with southern Michigan including detroit is a "troll" cuz they live under the bridge. And all of these items ARE in my organizer and in the trade section.

So let's not judge before you get to know the whole story.
Gonna bump it again..... trying to get out of the hobby.... have more important things to concentrate on
Whoops. Wrong button.....

Fine..... Beckett won't let me post Beckett prices...... I get a hard time because I am "new" and have the name Troll911 by someone who has been a member less time than I have and has no friggen clue where the name came from. So I'll take the cards to eBay or a pawn shop..... you all have just confirmed why I want the hell out of this hobby. I no longer want to collect pictures on cardboard....pretty stupid when you think about it.....

(08-19-2012, 03:17 PM)troll911 Wrote: Fine..... Beckett won't let me post Beckett prices...... I get a hard time because I am "new" and have the name Troll911 by someone who has been a member less time than I have and has no friggen clue where the name came from. So I'll take the cards to eBay or a pawn shop..... you all have just confirmed why I want the hell out of this hobby. I no longer want to collect pictures on cardboard....pretty stupid when you think about it.....
it's against the TOS to post pricing, but that's just incidental ..... sorry to hear you want out of the hobby, you have an impressive Barry PC there and I've been collecting Barry for years Smile

Well it is all going out the door one way or another.... if I can't sell them.... I'll give them to my 19 month old... or wallpaper an outhouse with them, or pile them up nicely and enjoy a bonfire!