Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
goalies

goalies
looking for cheep goalies gu or jerseys cards

all under $10.00

or do lots of cards like 10 cards fot $10.00

RE: goalies
check my org, i've got a few goalie cards that can be sold/traded.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

Check my organize and see if there is anything in there you can use

I have a few that you might like. Give my Org. a breeze and let me know.

Randi

(08-13-2012, 08:15 PM)danet3030 Wrote: looking for cheep goalies gu or jerseys cards

all under $10.00

or do lots of cards like 10 cards fot $10.00
can u all let me know all goalies u have plz

They are listed in our Organize. This is a feature that is necessary to use in order to trade/sell here on Beckett. It's listed in the Terms Of Service, so you might want to give that a quick read. I would hate to see your account suspended because of a misunderstanding. If you need any other help, here is the Frequently Asked Questions thread, the How To Add Cards To Organize thread and a thread that I wrote up describing the Beckett Community's thoughts on how to go about trading. I know it's a load to read, but we all had to do it over the past while. Following these guidelines will surely garner you quite a bit of what you are looking for and will make it easier on the other members that you are dealing with. I can tell you now that not everyone is willing to list all of the goalies that they have for trade/sale, which will see you lose out on a load of availability. Hope that this helps some and does not look like I am trying to impose on you. I am just looking to help out! Best wishes!

Randi