Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Really Cool TTM mailday!

Really Cool TTM mailday!
Hello all,

I was a huge Ryan Broyles collector when the 2012 draft class first came out. Unfortunately things came up with school and I had to sell off the collection I built. However, when I was buying his cards left and right I decided to right him a letter to show my support. Well a couple weeks ago I went on twitter and saw he followed me as well as gave me a shoutout! Now today I go out and get the mail and see this waiting for me. Honestly the coolest thing to happen to me since starting the hobby. Im bummed I no longer have his collection, but at least I can frame this and hang it in my man cave of my apartment Smile

Thanks for looking!
Scott

[Image: IMG_8021.jpg]

RE: Really Cool TTM mailday!
Thats pretty damn cool! Ive sent various letters since doing my TTM autos and never got anything like that back! Pretty amazing! Congrats!
[Image: minnesota_vikings_banner_7822big.jpg]

Always cool when you see an athlete not forget they are human and have fans...good read.

(08-18-2012, 10:30 AM)SMO4213 Wrote: Hello all,

I was a huge Ryan Broyles collector when the 2012 draft class first came out. Unfortunately things came up with school and I had to sell off the collection I built. However, when I was buying his cards left and right I decided to right him a letter to show my support. Well a couple weeks ago I went on twitter and saw he followed me as well as gave me a shoutout! Now today I go out and get the mail and see this waiting for me. Honestly the coolest thing to happen to me since starting the hobby. Im bummed I no longer have his collection, but at least I can frame this and hang it in my man cave of my apartment Smile

Thanks for looking!
Scott

[Image: IMG_8021.jpg]
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

That is a cool story
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

That's an awesome story! Love it when players take the time to write back!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

wow. That is honestly one of the coolest things Ive seen in this hobby. Kinda sucks you dont have your PC anymore but to have a hand written letter has to be better than cards by a mile. Congrats!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Thanks everyone!! I agree the letter is awesome, If i ever have to get out of the hobby at least I will always have this to show on my mall.

WOW!!!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

That is amazing!!! I wrote to Ryan Tannehill when he was still in college and he sent me my stuff back autographed.... Kinda sucks when I think about it though; I sent to a handful of rookies last november and only got Tannehill back... definitely not complaining though! Tongue Very cool of Mr. Broyles! Class act.

that is incredible!!! congrats man...very jealous
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127