`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
I never thought he was that special.......

RE: I never thought he was that special.......
Pretty sure if Jared Allen hit him nothin would happen, but hey that's just me...
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

Not special, just Overrated.....
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(08-16-2012, 10:28 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: Pretty sure if Jared Allen hit him nothin would happen, but hey that's just me...

I was thinking the exact same thing. I wanna see Jared Allen tackle him and wait for his pink slip. Not happenin'!!!

I wish AP would just sit out this season. No need to blow out your knee again for a 4 win team but he will play until he cant anymore. One of my favorite players ever.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Yeah AP is the man. Compare your favorite player rc cards prices to his. No comparison. Statement well needed IMO. I am sure the statement was not intended for the "Jared Allens" on the team. It was directed to the rc's. Use your noggin guys.

(08-17-2012, 09:28 AM)bott2711 Wrote: Yeah AP is the man. Compare your favorite player rc cards prices to his. No comparison. Statement well needed IMO. I am sure the statement was not intended for the "Jared Allens" on the team. It was directed to the rc's. Use your noggin guys.
How dare you use common sense on the subject!! Wink
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

Man I haven't seen you anywhere in a while. Here you come from under that rock when I say something smart for once..lol

lol...I had to read the title a couple times..

I kept reading will be cut ...like stabbed..
not cut ...from a roster
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

(08-17-2012, 09:45 AM)bott2711 Wrote: Man I haven't seen you anywhere in a while. Here you come from under that rock when I say something smart for once..lol
Yeah, I have stalker tendencys Big Grin
(08-17-2012, 09:53 AM)favre3mvp Wrote: lol...I had to read the title a couple times..

I kept reading will be cut ...like stabbed..
not cut ...from a roster
Thats hilarious! "Dontchu know I will cut you"
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

AP will be ok as a receiving back, but as an RB, his days are done, he will never rush for 2000 or even a 1000 in a season now.

I give him a year, maybe 2 and that is the last he will be seen, the strenuous grind on his knee, and the build up of scar tissue, and calcium deposits from the surgery, are all going to be huge factors, in how he plays from now on.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35