`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which case to preorder?

Which case to preorder?
I have been contemplating About buying my first case of baseball, and pre-ordering it. I have narrowed it down to two choices 2012 bowman chrome, and 2012 bowman Draft Picks & Prospects. I was wondering what you guys think is the better product?? I know both are normally really good, but not enough to know which is better... Also if I get enough should I preorder both? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

RE: Which case to preorder?
depends on what you want to collect.

Chrome will have all your top veterans and rookies like Harper, Darvish, Cespedes. Where as Draft Picks and Prospects is just that top prospects and guys that were drafted back in June.

Personally if it were me and I could afford to do so I'd do 1 of each and keep the Draft Picks one sealed and see if anybody pans out down the road then you can throw it on ebay offering people a chance at pulling a first card of a hot guy. Sealed boxes like that tend to do better than breaking it open and selling just the 1 or 2 cards of the guy(s) that panned out.

(08-16-2012, 10:50 AM)chevy man 22 Wrote: depends on what you want to collect.

Chrome will have all your top veterans and rookies like Harper, Darvish, Cespedes. Where as Draft Picks and Prospects is just that top prospects and guys that were drafted back in June.

Personally if it were me and I could afford to do so I'd do 1 of each and keep the Draft Picks one sealed and see if anybody pans out down the road then you can throw it on ebay offering people a chance at pulling a first card of a hot guy. Sealed boxes like that tend to do better than breaking it open and selling just the 1 or 2 cards of the guy(s) that panned out.
Ok cool thanks for the info. I'll try to get one of each.

I would maybe check out the auto checklists on both sell sheets and see if one is better

I haven't done any research on either product this year but over the last few years it seems like the consensus prefers BDPP over BC
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(08-16-2012, 12:56 PM)iconms Wrote: I would maybe check out the auto checklists on both sell sheets and see if one is better

I haven't done any research on either product this year but over the last few years it seems like the consensus prefers BDPP over BC
Liked both lists a lot lol. Leaning more towards BDP&P though if I end up getting one?

(08-16-2012, 02:12 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: Liked both lists a lot lol. Leaning more towards BDP&P though if I end up getting one?
Do you have a link to the checklist for BDP&P? I didn't realize the full one was out yet.
[Image: indians_zps82881612.jpg]

- Jason Kipnis super collector
- Cleveland Indians Autos/Relics/Inserts/Parallels and Base Sets
- Superstar and HOF autos/relics

(08-16-2012, 05:43 PM)JamesMichael32 Wrote: Do you have a link to the checklist for BDP&P? I didn't realize the full one was out yet.
No I have no idea lol. A guy locally showed me it the other day. I will ask to see where he got it from.