`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KING FELIX!! PERFECT!!

KING FELIX!! PERFECT!!

Congrats to Felix! Got to listen to the whole game on the radio while at work, and he was definitely on his game!

RE: KING FELIX!! PERFECT!!
(08-15-2012, 05:07 PM)motu79 Wrote: Congrats to Felix! Got to listen to the whole game on the radio while at work, and he was definitely on his game!
I watched it on MLB.com because it was the free game of the day. Boy did they guess right on what would be the game of the day. He was simply amazing. The second perfect game in Seattle this year. That is amazing. I wonder if that's ever happened before?

KING FELIX one of the best in the game hes nasty! 3rd perfect game this year!

he deserved to have a perfect game
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

and ebay just had 500,000 King Felix Rc cards added for sale lol Jk.....but sadly it's probably closer to truth than not.

(08-15-2012, 05:23 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: and ebay just had 500,000 King Felix Rc cards added for sale lol Jk.....but sadly it's probably closer to truth than not.
Always happens when someone throws a perfect game, gets hot, wins a super bowl or passes away.

Woke up in time to watch the Rays game today... and got to see King Felix absolutely dominate them. ugh... Congrats to him though, that was just a filthy performance. It sucked to watch from my perspective (glad I didn't miss it though), but he was just nasty all day.

(08-15-2012, 05:23 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: and ebay just had 500,000 King Felix Rc cards added for sale lol Jk.....but sadly it's probably closer to truth than not.
Funny you say that, because as it was happening I looked on COMC and searched his auto rookie cards. I found one of the bowman graded for $60 during the 8th inning. Then I just went back on now and the price was changed to $150 and ungraded are selling for $100 on ebay. Lets see if these cards do the same thing that the Humber ones do when he threw his perfect game and then got sent down.

Feels great to seem your favorite player do this.
I'm glad the mariners kept him and haven't traded him.
I had all my friends texting me telling me.
[Image: newbanner_zps2f5eedb8.jpg]
Collect: Aaron Rodgers, Mike Evans, & Felix Hernandez,
"2 rules for success. #1 Dont tell them everything you know."
http://photobucket.com/4TRADEFAVRE3MVP

They picked it up on MLB Network and the play-by-play calling (in the 9th at least) was very exciting. What a game!
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*