`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Seriously why do the Jets get so much publicity???

RE: Seriously why do the Jets get so much publicity???
It's simple

ESPN = Eastern Sports Promotion Network

Everybody loves a no ring circus
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

I refuse to post or comment about the Jets or Tebow.........

Darn it now I am doing it. I think it's just contagious maybe it's a like virus who knows.........
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

Its funny the NEW thing is Sanchez saying "this is my huddle" well from where I sit if you have to say it then its not your huddle. lmao!!! Do you think Brees, A Rod, Peyton, Brady, Cutler, Newton, etc. have to say anything??? Nope.

Poor Sanchez I wish he wouldve demanded a trade the day the Jets traded for Tebow. He has no chance to last this season.

Espn also said Bart Scott was endorsing Sanchez with his comments but to me it sounded more like hey if you can have a good year this year since its your fourth year than you stink. lol. Love making fun of the Jets right now.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(08-18-2012, 02:37 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Its funny the NEW thing is Sanchez saying "this is my huddle" well from where I sit if you have to say it then its not your huddle. lmao!!! Do you think Brees, A Rod, Peyton, Brady, Cutler, Newton, etc. have to say anything??? Nope.

Poor Sanchez I wish he wouldve demanded a trade the day the Jets traded for Tebow. He has no chance to last this season.

Espn also said Bart Scott was endorsing Sanchez with his comments but to me it sounded more like hey if you can have a good year this year since its your fourth year than you stink. lol. Love making fun of the Jets right now.
Sanchez is only as good as his last game. There is no way he makes it through the entire season as the starter. Not with Rex. It's just a matter of time.

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(08-18-2012, 09:29 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: Sanchez is only as good as his last game. There is no way he makes it through the entire season as the starter. Not with Rex. It's just a matter of time.
I know. Im going to spend this whole season making fun of the Jets. I will root for Tebow but other than that any chance I get Im making fun of the Jets haha.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

3 preseason games and 0 TDS!!!!! hahaha I love it!!!!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341