`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Topps & Sega Presents: 2012 Card Gen (Japanese Exclusive)

RE: Topps & Sega Presents: 2012 Card Gen (Japanese Exclusive)
hey i would be intrested in that tommy hanson card if your trading pm me
[Image: g5lS3.png]
Tommy Hanson Super Collector
Julio Teheran
Mike Foltynewicz
http://s903.photobucket.com/home/bradp48/allalbums

Well I still haven't gotten my budget inflated enough for another gaming session. But I did find one of those exclusive cards that they give to those who win the in-arcade contests that I talked about earlier. It's going for over $100 on Yahoo Auction. The only difference I can see is that there's a little trophy on the card.
[Image: vippertokyo-img360x480-1346338492tt35yt62418.jpg]

Found a shop in Shinjuku where they sell the foil versions of Card Gen BTW. Might buy me a Derek Jeter for the sake of owning one.
http://www.mint-mall.net/search.php?type...y=P0000022
I run a blog now called Torren' Up Cards
PC: Luis Torrens (NYY/SD)
[Image: signed2013bowmanchromeltsuperautoip6172016.jpg]

This has been a very interesting thread, and I hate to be the buzzkill. But part of my job is making sure rules are enforced evenly across the board - regardless of how "interesting" a thread is.

In that vein, I must remind you all that all trading/transacting on this site MUST be done through the organize system - trading via email, PM etc is not allowed and is grounds for you to lose your Beckett account.

I would suggest emailing bfleischer@beckett.com and seeing if he would be able to get this set listed in the OPG so that you could add the cards to your organize and transact under the site rules. If he isn't able to or the set for whatever reason doesn't meet Beckett's listing standards, then I'm afraid these card's won't be able to be transacted here.

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.