Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uncut Sheets?

Uncut Sheets?
Hey all,

So I know that uncut sheets exist for older sets (and they're pretty pricy) but I've never really seen any from more recent sets. This may be a silly question, but do those exist? I just think they're really cool and I'd like to have a sheet from cards that I actually collected of players I actually saw.

I figured I'd ask here before I Googled anything because I bet I can get a better answer here than anywhere else.
[Image: A7mOM.png]

RE: Uncut Sheets?
I have one from 2009 Goodwin Champions.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

(08-13-2012, 08:13 PM)cubfreak929 Wrote: Hey all,

So I know that uncut sheets exist for older sets (and they're pretty pricy) but I've never really seen any from more recent sets. This may be a silly question, but do those exist? I just think they're really cool and I'd like to have a sheet from cards that I actually collected of players I actually saw.

I figured I'd ask here before I Googled anything because I bet I can get a better answer here than anywhere else.
Are you interested in Football at all, I have the 1990 Topps set in uncut sheets.

I have the 1991 Topps set and a Jerky disc set.I think they are extremely cool and would love to display them but havent really found the proper size casing.I havent seen many of recent sets but I am sure someone has a set or two.I tired to sell my set once but no one bid on it and I am kinda glad they didnt.Couple of pics.[Image: UncutTopps.jpg][Image: UncutDiscs.jpg]
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

I think you can buy them in the topps store
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

I have various uncut sheets from the 90's into the 2000's. Just 9 cards on the sheets and mostly from the National and All-Star shows.They are fairly easy to find but there weren't a lot made of each particular sheet.
Member 8670

I got a few sheets, they make a large toploader for them.

I've seen topps give away uncut olympics sheets and bowman platinum this year.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

I picked some up off the BAY a couple of years ago, they are packed away in shipping tubes. But I keep thinking one is a '78 sheet though?!?!? hmmmmmmmmmm maybe I should dig em out!!Smile
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

I just saw one on the bay. I think it was '12 Platinum. I suppose it would be cool to put it in a frame or something for the right room.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*