`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Who cares what Gruden thinks... PC 1/1 adds...

Who cares what Gruden thinks... PC 1/1 adds...
I could care less... As you see, I am still grabbing whatever I can to add to my PC... Just two additions this week:

1/1

[Image: a73b17bc.jpg]

1/1

[Image: 0026ba2b.jpg]

RE: Who cares what Gruden thinks...
What Gruden thinks should help you in your quest Smile

Awesome Pick ups!
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

(08-11-2012, 02:03 PM)warcraftin Wrote: What Gruden thinks should help you in your quest Smile

Awesome Pick ups!
I agree... I am sure a ton of his cards will pop up...

Unlike Bratkowski, Gruden never tips his hand.

rinzler.... You ready to beef up my PC???Wink I will take em all...

(08-11-2012, 02:24 PM)slotman11 Wrote: rinzler.... You ready to beef up my PC???Wink I will take em all...
Not ready to die yet. But you are named (somewhat) in my will for all my Shipleys /25 and below since you are the main Shipley guy so far.

And you finally joined the forum. What took you so long? Oi! Accept my friend request. Smile

(08-11-2012, 02:41 PM)rinzler Wrote: Not ready to die yet. But you are named (somewhat) in my will for all my Shipleys /25 and below since you are the main Shipley guy so far.

And you finally joined the forum. What took you so long? Oi! Accept my friend request. Smile
Just don't forget me when they cut him... I want to continue PCing him no matter where he ends up...

RE: Who cares what Gruden thinks... PC 1/1 adds...
What do you mean by "when"?

(08-11-2012, 03:18 PM)rinzler Wrote: What do you mean by "when"?
Ok "if"??? Smile but it sure seems like they will... Gruden has never been a fan of Ship, and it isn't looking good...

(08-11-2012, 03:45 PM)slotman11 Wrote: Ok "if"??? Smile but it sure seems like they will... Gruden has never been a fan of Ship, and it isn't looking good...
I doubt Gruden is that biased as so much that he would let go of talent-without-diva-attitude like that. But with what I saw with our current receiving corps, we can go shotgun a large percent of the time. Big Grin