`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading suggestion

RE: Trading suggestion
(08-11-2012, 11:16 AM)dbroockerd Wrote: I just made some up for the 3 trades on my desk. May I make a return suggestion to help. I know everyone won't start doing this. So you should grab a notebook and keep a log of the trades, purchases etc you are expecting. I do this, just write the cards incoming and the ID of who they are from. It works really well I also write a date so I can quick reference if it hasn't arrived.
That's a good suggestion too. It will make it easier to leave timely feedback too if I can just look at a notebook and tell that trades were received and so forth.
On a side note, and for any new users reading this, my trading experience on this site has been overwhelmingly positive. I've done 131 trades in the last 10 months and only had a problem with 1. So, well over 99% have been problem-free. I hope any guys who are sitting on the sidelines just checking out the boards and so forth decide to throw their hats in the ring and start doing some trades.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*