`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011-12 Upper Deck Exclusives Set?

2011-12 Upper Deck Exclusives Set?
Okay so my next big idea is to build a 2011-12 UD Series 1 and 2 with YG's Set, My Question is, would anyone even be willing to shell out the kind of money the set would be worth if completed, 400 base cards of which commons book at $6 each...and then YG's of which there are 100 and commons are $15, Never Mind Nuge and Landeskog. whcih are both over 100 anf RNH being $350 right now. My question is, Would there be any intrest on a decent scale for a $3-4K set? or would it be one of those personal accomplishments that cost a lot of money and time to get it.

Any input would be well recieved.
Im just looking at my target audience and think it may be a very small demographic.
www.northerncards.net
Bowman Set Collector
Blue Jays Guy
Supercollecting Jorge Saez and Jose Berrios

RE: 2011-12 Upper Deck Exclusives Set?
If you're building it for the accomplishment, and for yourself, I would say go for it.

If you're building it to try and sell it, there's going to be a very small market for it.
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

(08-07-2012, 12:53 PM)bruinsfan08 Wrote: If you're building it for the accomplishment, and for yourself, I would say go for it.

If you're building it to try and sell it, there's going to be a very small market for it.
+1 on what Chris said. The market for sales is pretty small, but you might be able to find someone who would purchase it. If you are doing it for yourself, then gangway!

Randi

hmmm i think i might just wait then for 12-13.
www.northerncards.net
Bowman Set Collector
Blue Jays Guy
Supercollecting Jorge Saez and Jose Berrios

agree there is a few folks i know who do build sets and then sell it off but they only do a few sets and not sure how well they do on recouping money back

(08-07-2012, 07:20 PM)x5ofspades Wrote: hmmm i think i might just wait then for 12-13.
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

That would be a really cool set to collect! Make a fresh start with 12-13. You will have more than a few months of hot trading to collect your set. Let us know if you do cause ill send my exclusives your way.