`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expo scans for Bruce

Expo scans for Bruce
Heres those odd irbe expos. the embosed "3D" pressed stamp didnt show up in the scans just like I thought, so I tried your Indiana Jones trick and was able to figure out that the stamping says PACIFIC TRADING CARDS FALL EXPO 2000, Toronto Nov 10-12, 2000

[Image: Irbeexpos.jpg]

I guess I got these in the early 00's not late 90's like I though, haha I also thought these were San Jose Irbe cards until I dug them outa the box. I need to sort my collection a lil better haha, im having trouble locating that Dynagon Ice Blue double too (found my PC copy tho #67/67). Hopefully I didnt trade it & dont remember. Earlier this year I stopped writing down all my transactions out of laziness and have since then gotten a little disorganized.
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

RE: Expo scans for Bruce
(08-08-2012, 08:00 PM)irbecards32 Wrote: Heres those odd irbe expos. the embosed "3D" pressed stamp didnt show up in the scans just like I thought, so I tried your Indiana Jones trick and was able to figure out that the stamping says PACIFIC TRADING CARDS FALL EXPO 2000, Toronto Nov 10-12, 2000

[Image: Irbeexpos.jpg]

I guess I got these in the early 00's not late 90's like I though, haha I also thought these were San Jose Irbe cards until I dug them outa the box. I need to sort my collection a lil better haha, im having trouble locating that Dynagon Ice Blue double too (found my PC copy tho #67/67). Hopefully I didnt trade it & dont remember. Earlier this year I stopped writing down all my transactions out of laziness and have since then gotten a little disorganized.
Yep those are the ones...methinks ITG does a lot better job of expo stamping than Pacific did. The one I have like that is a 1999-00 Omega base card. And see? Movies are good for more than just entertainment Smile

And don't worry about the speed of finding the double. If you need the Crown Royale Limited, than just let me know and then I will put it on reserve so nobody can buy it.

(08-08-2012, 09:10 PM)irbefan4life Wrote: Yep those are the ones...methinks ITG does a lot better job of expo stamping than Pacific did. The one I have like that is a 1999-00 Omega base card. And see? Movies are good for more than just entertainment Smile

And don't worry about the speed of finding the double. If you need the Crown Royale Limited, than just let me know and then I will put it on reserve so nobody can buy it.
Yea, I checked the PC and i do in fact need it, so set er aside. Thanks. If I cant locate the Ice Blue then Ill just buy it off of you
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

thanks for posting

as it is helpful
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)