`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Anyone Pumped for NBA 2K13?

Anyone Pumped for NBA 2K13?
I received an email from best buy saying that I had a $25 certificate from their rewards points program that was expiring in a couple of days (happy they sent out an email because I would have not even checked lol). There wasnt anything I needed so I preordered nba 2k13 for ps3 (releases 10-2-12), preorders come with some kind of all star bonus pack that you download. I didnt play last years edition but i loved 2k11, had to get it since it was the first game to feature jordan in some time and it was the best basketball game ive ever played. anyone else excited for the release? ps3 id pingbling23
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

RE: Anyone Pumped for NBA 2K13?
(08-08-2012, 12:35 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: I received an email from best buy saying that I had a $25 certificate from their rewards points program that was expiring in a couple of days (happy they sent out an email because I would have not even checked lol). There wasnt anything I needed so I preordered nba 2k13 for ps3 (releases 10-2-12), preorders come with some kind of all star bonus pack that you download. I didnt play last years edition but i loved 2k11, had to get it since it was the first game to feature jordan in some time and it was the best basketball game ive ever played. anyone else excited for the release? ps3 id pingbling23
I will probably pick it up for Xbox 360 or at least rent it. I loved NBA 2k11. This is by far my favorite game of all time. 2k12 was okay but did not have as many cool features as 2k11 did. I really liked the Jordan Challenge Games. Pretty cool stuff.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

the jordan challenge was awesome, i finally beat the last task (freaking steals) this year lol.

They should make 2K13 with the "Lebron Challenges".... Those would be IMPOSSIBLE to beat because he couldn't even overcome obstacles in real life! Just imagine trying to make a video game of him doing so. Here are some of the "Lebron Challenges" they can re-create

1. 2007 NBA Finals, the Lebron Challenge? Try not to get swept in a 4 game series, an IMPOSSIBLE challenge to complete using an overrated Lebron from that season.

2. 2008 NBA Playoffs, the Lebron Challenge?? Score 45 points in game 7 against the Celtics & do such an amazing job defensively that you *only limit Paul Pierce to 41 points. Surely 45 points must've been enough to win that single game right???? 2K13 will find out for us

3. 2009 NBA Playoffs, Lebron Challenge? Try your best to get through the Magic with class & dignity even in defeat. Maybe shake hands with the opposing team after being eliminated? Easier said then done for LeBron & it'll take an XBOX genius to crack the code on how to make that happen.

4. 2010 NBA Playoffs, Lebron Challenge? Game 5 of the NBA Playoffs vs the Boston Celtics... Try and will Lebron (I know, hard enough just with that right?) to shoot at least 21% from the field, score more then 15 points, and not completely quit in the forth quarter. While those alone are difficult, also the player will have to try & not get embarrassed by Paul Pierce yet again and limit him to at most 20 points. IMPOSSIBLE

5. 2011 NBA Playoffs, Lebron Challenge? THE FINAL FOUR FOURTH QUARTER IN THE NBA FINALS. This will be the toughest, but the challenge could be.... Try & score at least 5 points in the fourth quarters of these games and stop from being made to look like a pushover by Jason Terry. IMPOSSIBLE

6. 2012 NBA FINALS, Lebron Challenge? Game 5 of the NBA Finals. Assist on 7 three pointers (which will have to be 7/7) to Mike Miller. It was a once in a lifetime event in real life, so NO WAY it happens in a video game. IMPOSSIBLE.

Man i'd definitely wanna watch the LeBron fans play these challenges & get so frustrated with them that they do like the man himself.... QUIT!! lol ... Then beg for a trade to another team with 2 All-Stars. Priceless...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzcuUgFxn0k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEVCjUG1Mww
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WR86xLSITc

wow, it took you 6 days to troll on this thread, maybe you are turning over a new leaf. its quite pathetic that you have nothing better to do then troll on threads and bring up lebron when he isnt even in the discussion. thank goodness school is about to be back in session, maybe your mom wont let you on the computer until your homework is done, and by the time you get it done, it will be your bedtime.....

(08-14-2012, 06:38 PM)bengu Wrote: They should make 2K13 with the "Lebron Challenges".... Those would be IMPOSSIBLE to beat because he couldn't even overcome obstacles in real life! Just imagine trying to make a video game of him doing so. Here are some of the "Lebron Challenges" they can re-create

1. 2007 NBA Finals, the Lebron Challenge? Try not to get swept in a 4 game series, an IMPOSSIBLE challenge to complete using an overrated Lebron from that season.

2. 2008 NBA Playoffs, the Lebron Challenge?? Score 45 points in game 7 against the Celtics & do such an amazing job defensively that you *only limit Paul Pierce to 41 points. Surely 45 points must've been enough to win that single game right???? 2K13 will find out for us

3. 2009 NBA Playoffs, Lebron Challenge? Try your best to get through the Magic with class & dignity even in defeat. Maybe shake hands with the opposing team after being eliminated? Easier said then done for LeBron & it'll take an XBOX genius to crack the code on how to make that happen.

4. 2010 NBA Playoffs, Lebron Challenge? Game 5 of the NBA Playoffs vs the Boston Celtics... Try and will Lebron (I know, hard enough just with that right?) to shoot at least 21% from the field, score more then 15 points, and not completely quit in the forth quarter. While those alone are difficult, also the player will have to try & not get embarrassed by Paul Pierce yet again and limit him to at most 20 points. IMPOSSIBLE

5. 2011 NBA Playoffs, Lebron Challenge? THE FINAL FOUR FOURTH QUARTER IN THE NBA FINALS. This will be the toughest, but the challenge could be.... Try & score at least 5 points in the fourth quarters of these games and stop from being made to look like a pushover by Jason Terry. IMPOSSIBLE

6. 2012 NBA FINALS, Lebron Challenge? Game 5 of the NBA Finals. Assist on 7 three pointers (which will have to be 7/7) to Mike Miller. It was a once in a lifetime event in real life, so NO WAY it happens in a video game. IMPOSSIBLE.

Man i'd definitely wanna watch the LeBron fans play these challenges & get so frustrated with them that they do like the man himself.... QUIT!! lol ... Then beg for a trade to another team with 2 All-Stars. Priceless...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzcuUgFxn0k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEVCjUG1Mww
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WR86xLSITc
Would you please grow up? This is not even my thread but this annoys me beyond belief. You called Ping a troll but you are in every sense of the word a troll. Leave this site for what it is for and not for your immature games. I have already reported you to a mod and will be finding another mod as well to report you. Get banned from this site like you have at others....

(08-14-2012, 06:58 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: wow, it took you 6 days to troll on this thread, maybe you are turning over a new leaf. its quite pathetic that you have nothing better to do then troll on threads and bring up lebron when he isnt even in the discussion. thank goodness school is about to be back in session, maybe your mom wont let you on the computer until your homework is done, and by the time you get it done, it will be your bedtime.....
Aren't you newely married? Shouldn't you be off the computer hanging out with your wife instead of posting threads that nobody other than your friend nick replies to?? I am 27 years old and work full time & have a normal life. I am not "trolling", just having some fun at the expense of your idol Lebron James... So sue me lol...

It's crazy how emotional & crabby you two get when anyone talks about LeBron. My comments almost always have to do with HIM, not pingbling or nick. So report THAT to the Mods. I've been here for over two years and have never been disrespectful to anyone. Feel free to go through all my past posts if you believe otherwise. As for these "other sites"... Know what you're talking about before spouting off Ping. You didn't even join those other forums until much later. Now go back to being a LeBron fan/collector. No beef with you.

emotional and crabby when someone talks about lebron? how ironic, isnt that what you do, even when no one is talking about lebron. whats the point of going on someone elses thread, and enter a discussion bringing up lebron when he is not a part of the discussion? no need to go through your old posts, name calling, which you have done, is being disrespectful, being derogatory towards peoples collections, which you have done, is being disrespectful. as far as you being banned, you were doing the same stuff that you are doing on here, more on the football boards and your obsession for randy moss. and how can you have a "normal" life if the highlight of your day is coming on the internet and trolling. you may be 27 years old, but you act like your 10, grow up and be done with it.

(08-14-2012, 07:38 PM)bengu Wrote: Aren't you newely married? Shouldn't you be off the computer hanging out with your wife instead of posting threads that nobody other than your friend nick replies to?? I am 27 years old and work full time & have a normal life. I am not "trolling", just having some fun at the expense of your idol Lebron James... So sue me lol...

It's crazy how emotional & crabby you two get when anyone talks about LeBron. My comments almost always have to do with HIM, not pingbling or nick. So report THAT to the Mods. I've been here for over two years and have never been disrespectful to anyone. Feel free to go through all my past posts if you believe otherwise. As for these "other sites"... Know what you're talking about before spouting off Ping. You didn't even join those other forums until much later. Now go back to being a LeBron fan/collector. No beef with you.
I could care less what you say about Lebron. He is not my favorite player. I do not collect his stuff and would probably agree with you in some regards about your dislikes. But when you purposely post comments on a thread that has nothing to do with Lebron and you do so just to annoy GOOD traders on here, yes that bothers me. Create a thread and title it I HATE LEBRON....post whatever you want and I could honestly care less. I will come no where near that thread...just like I didnt when there was the debate titled "Its the Only reason I need Sean" or whatever. But to hijack threads, make comments that are not relavent to the thread and post comments just to cause problems on this site, then that bothers me. This site is a great place to trade and discuss the hobby...two things you never do....

Learn to get a sense of humor guys. Not everything has to be dead serious. The "LeBron Challenges" would be hilarious! I don't KNOW LeBron and I don't HATE LeBron, I just think its ridiculous that so many people compare him to Michael Jordan when his history has proven he is no where near him! The only reason I even posted here is because this thread was hearing crickets. If it hadn't been for your friend nickm replying to you it would still have zero replies. I'm just having fun with you guys, stop being so emotional. And for God sake Ping, learn to use capital letters when starting sentences lol.

As for those other forums, people HATE Randy Moss over there.... So of course it drove them mad when someone actually stuck up for him. Just STOP. This hobby is all about sports & players and people's OPINIONS on them. The same reason you wouldn't waste your money on a Randy Moss card is the same reason I wouldn't waste mine on an LBJ one... Don't care for the guy. I'm not "disrespectful" to people here, you just get crabby when someone talks about your hero. No big deal guys, have fun and enjoy the hobby for once.

Oh and I don't trade my cards, this is why I don't do trades here. I buy and KEEP my cards. I'm barely ever even on here so "trolling" wouldn't be an accurate description of my time here. Notice how the thread below this one has over 3,000 views and tons of responses.... And go read what THAT was about. Most people agree with me about LBJ... You guys don't... No problem. Just messing with u guys. CHILL OUT!!