`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hey Guy Haven't been on here for awhile. But I have 1 last big card to sell off.

Hey Guy Haven't been on here for awhile. But I have 1 last big card to sell off.
Hey Guys,

I haven't been here on Beckett for a little while now, although I have kept in touch with some of the fine members here. I'm posting today, to give Beckett members the first shot, on the last High end valuable card I have left, after I had to get of out collecting last year. I would actually really love to hold onto this one, but my family has more important expenses to deal with. So please post, or send a message, with an offer and the first offer I see fit, gets it. Here's it is, once a crown jewel of my collection: 2000 Contenders Auto RC Tom Brady #144 in excellent condition with Very clean Auto. I'm attaching scans(any white marks or scratchs are from my scanner.) to this message.
I'm only accepting paypal. I'm looking for 600-700 on this card.
PLMK Thanks
KCKard21

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: mybanner4a7be2d946131.jpg]

RE: Hey Guy Haven't been on here for awhile. But I have 1 last big card to sell off.
You're attachments aren't working.

RE: Hey Guy Haven't been on here for awhile. But I have 1 last big card to sell off.
hmmm....they keep showing up them disappearing for me too...any suggestions how to fix that?

copy and paste the IMG code from photobucket directly into the message box.

[Image: brady1.jpg]

[Image: Brady3.jpg]

Did this work?

Yes. Very Nice!

Thanks alot for the help bud.
I'll be back online in about 2 hours...Please send me any offers, and I could have it shipped tomorrow if a deal is made. Thanks.

I just wanted to say that's is a beautiful card you have! Best of luck moving it!
[Image: mAkA0.png]

I work 3rd shift, so it might take a day or two to get back to you. Trades usually don't get mailed out on Tuesdays-Thursdays. Thanks!
My Bucket
http://s1057.photobucket.com/albums/t389...r%20trade/

GLWS!!! a sweet card!!!

Before I consider anything I would like to get very large scans of this card front and back.
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.