`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
signed michael jordan 1991 #SP1

signed michael jordan 1991 #SP1
Where can I find out how much a card is that I have? Mint condition ( always been in a hard case in a drawer) 1991 Upper Deck Michael Jordan that he signed ?

RE: signed michael jordan 1991 #SP1
seeing as this it your first post ever and you arent even in the basketball section..let me try to help...if its a card he signed for a set...its alot more valuable than an auto you obtained yourself..that being said..jordan is probably the most sought after auto of his generation...so you could still have a very valuable piece on your hands..hope that helps

If you're ever interested in selling that, it will be crucial to have the auto authenticated. Send it in to PSA/Beckett and they'll authenticate and slab it.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Maybe 350 if authenticated.

(08-06-2012, 02:38 AM)goldglovessu21 Wrote: seeing as this it your first post ever and you arent even in the basketball section..let me try to help...if its a card he signed for a set...its alot more valuable than an auto you obtained yourself..that being said..jordan is probably the most sought after auto of his generation...so you could still have a very valuable piece on your hands..hope that helps
Basketball???

1991 Upper Deck Michael Jordan SP-1 was a BASEBALL card.

Many people consider to sign a card privately is defacing the card.

Ray

(08-06-2012, 02:38 AM)goldglovessu21 Wrote: seeing as this it your first post ever and you arent even in the basketball section..let me try to help...if its a card he signed for a set...its alot more valuable than an auto you obtained yourself..that being said..jordan is probably the most sought after auto of his generation...so you could still have a very valuable piece on your hands..hope that helps

thanks.. it is his BASEBALL card. . . from the short stint he was with the White Sox and he signed it then.

I agree to get it authenticated -there are a lot of forgeries of him and it will go much higher than w/o it- cool card!
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney