`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Topps vs. Panini

RE: National Topps vs. Panini
The reason Panini had more success than Topps is because they started their giveaway at noon instead of pre 9:30. Panini almost screwed up too as I heard on Wednesday they allowed unlimited number of redemption packs. So, the dealers went from the Topps line at 9:30 after they got those sets and went to the Panini line and waited until noon where they got many many packs for the cases they opened. Even other dealers were complaining... so I heard. But they changed that. I was there on Friday and they only allowed two boxes of product. The guy in front of me had a case and he was not happy. He was do something like 80 packs.

RE: National Topps vs. Panini
(08-06-2012, 01:37 PM)Haze28 Wrote: What really sucks is the people that actually got the sets weren't there to get something they were going to keep. They all got them so they can flip them for profit. soooo, I could care less who got them and who didn't.
Not true for everyone. I have no intention of selling my set of the Bowman Platinum redemption. Like everything else they are going in my collection for my son eventually.