`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
met up with some awesome members at the nationals....

RE: met up with some awesome members at the nationals....
(08-04-2012, 08:51 PM)p18mann Wrote: Ftballcardz have you ever been to Chantilly?
I set up there
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(08-04-2012, 08:55 PM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Guess I need to stock pile the suh now....lol

There's always next year for another pic......was definitely awesome meeting up with the two of you guys and everyone else...no problem on the swap....enjoy it bud...Smile
Better Stock pile up some Dan Herron Wink With it being in Chicago, very feasible I can make that one.
Eddie George Super Collector

(08-04-2012, 08:51 PM)p18mann Wrote: Ftballcardz have you ever been to Chantilly?
NO I haven't, always wanted to make the trip but I always seem to miss it due to work or kids.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

(08-06-2012, 01:27 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: Better Stock pile up some Dan Herron Wink With it being in Chicago, very feasible I can make that one.
Aaaaaaa....maybe but probably not...lol...ill see hat I can pull...Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(08-06-2012, 10:47 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Aaaaaaa....maybe but probably not...lol...ill see hat I can pull...Smile
Gotta pull them quicker than I, ha, which is quite possible, not had much luck there.
Eddie George Super Collector