`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Panini redemptions...

My Panini redemptions...
Here's what I got for the last two autos in my Initial Steps set. I'll let you guys tell me what you think.

[Image: img682.jpg]

[Image: img683.jpg]
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

RE: My Panini redemptions...
hmmm, suitable replacement for the first one i think, but the second?
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Uhhhhh pretty sure you know what I think about the Nigerian Nightmare. And also where you can ship it lol
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Wow....that sucks especially when they put other autos of them out......I have an extra dwyer contenders you can take the sticker from for the card....lol
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

I'd be happy with that deal Smile

I think the replacements were fair but it still stinks to try and complete a set and DMC and Dwyer screw it all up. Id be upset honestly.

Also I ask why do companies issue autos of a player the next season before fulfilling the previous season? I was collecting the 2010 Limited Monikers set (only 10 cards away /48) and the Bob Griese STILL hasnt been redeemed or replaced and its been 19 months!!! However he has had multiple sticker autos from 2011 and probably 2012 as well??? Drives me nuts!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I say good deal. Ditto pbean--love the Nigerian Nightmare!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

(08-03-2012, 05:19 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I think the replacements were fair but it still stinks to try and complete a set and DMC and Dwyer screw it all up. Id be upset honestly.

Also I ask why do companies issue autos of a player the next season before fulfilling the previous season? I was collecting the 2010 Limited Monikers set (only 10 cards away /48) and the Bob Griese STILL hasnt been redeemed or replaced and its been 19 months!!! However he has had multiple sticker autos from 2011 and probably 2012 as well??? Drives me nuts!!!
Yes, I had the same Griese and yes all the other crap he has signed. Can't remember what crap I got for replacement. Wasn't happy about it.

(08-03-2012, 05:19 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: I think the replacements were fair but it still stinks to try and complete a set and DMC and Dwyer screw it all up. Id be upset honestly.

I think its a bottom line issue. If you fulfill the old redemptions, between making the cards /50, the employee cost and shipping, the company if probably spending $500-1000. So you insert the items in the newer products and not worry about ticking off 50 people. Unfortunately, do this enough times, you will lose your fan base.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

I think I'm mostly bitter about not being able to complete the set than anything.

Although, it doesn't help that I pulled that exact Gerhart in my Contenders break and I'm not a Chiefs fan...not to mention they sent an auto /130 (not stamped) from a product 4 years old. Can't say I'm feeling all that 'even' about it. Guess I'm confused why they don't send out another Dwyer or McCluster auto when these aren't fulfilled and there aren't any other "instructions" with the redemptions.

It's the risk we all run when submitting blanks with stickers on them...you never know what's going to come back, if anything.

Will however say that the Eddie Royal was thrown in because of my addy. Spoke to the seller on ebay with a McCluster and all he got was the Okoye. LOL Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos