`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shout Out to boult81

Shout Out to boult81
He knows that I was looking to get as much base of stars and semi-stars as I could and boy did he deliver! He sent me almost twice as many extras as the original number of cards in the trade. And not just junk either, we're talking Jeter, Maddux, Chippers. More than thrilled when I opened the HUGE package that he sent. 5-stars!!!

RE: Shout Out to boult81
I'm getting a trade from him this week. He mentioned adding cards. Man this has me excited. I usually give all the inserts and base to my kids is they will love this package.
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

wow thanks for the shout out im on my way to the post office now to send 3 more packages. They hopefully they like the extras as well. BTW the reason im downsizing is I have to move to Korea in December and they only let me ship so many pounds of household goods. So between now and then im just trying to get rid of some of the extra weight in my collection.

BTW Carolinahuey and Dbroockerd I was more then happy with the cards Ive gotten from both of you in our past trades. Thanks to you as well
Always looking for more Dodgers, Raiders, Kobe, and USC Trojans.

Load some more and lets do it again, haha. I still want that Gant though. Your gonna have to break PC man. Smile
[Image: broockerd_zpsd0d55e86.png]
Kila Ka'aihue 133/138 Non 1/1s (96% complete) 13/64 1/1s (19% complete)
Auto Needs: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1529244.html

+1 for boult from me too. Got a huge lot of Griffeys from him and was well packaged and arrived quickly. Thanks again!

+1 from me also.I would give him 10 stars if i could.
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

Thanks everyone. I always try to give more then I receive...
Always looking for more Dodgers, Raiders, Kobe, and USC Trojans.