`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking down bowman plat.

Breaking down bowman plat.
Can someone please explain easy way to distinguish the variations...refractor, the "popcorn" look all the variations
My org is in process of being updated.
PC Guys: Tebow/Tulowitzki
Teams: Rockies/Broncos/Nuggets
If you have something feel free to send open offer or pm me and ill check through my cards.

[Image: image_zps4e5d0b51.jpg]

RE: Breaking down bowman plat.
This should help. Very useful website.

http://www.sportscardradio.com/index.php...-checklist
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(07-31-2012, 01:44 PM)iconms Wrote: This should help. Very useful website.

http://www.sportscardradio.com/index.php...-checklist
that doesnt explain anything about the 'popcorn' variation cards. personally i think their just reg. refractors but what do i know?? Tongue
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

I've noticed that the popcorn look, with the solid border around it, is probably the Refractor parallel. It's definitely a slightly different card stock than just the normal base prospects.

Watched the beckett box buster and he said it was an x fractor they also agree on it being a very confusing product
My org is in process of being updated.
PC Guys: Tebow/Tulowitzki
Teams: Rockies/Broncos/Nuggets
If you have something feel free to send open offer or pm me and ill check through my cards.

[Image: image_zps4e5d0b51.jpg]

Not just confusing but a very boring break too. Hopefully Finest will be better

I've opened a few blaster boxes and I think I'm just as confused as everyone else. I've pulled several prospects with the 'popcorn' background (thinking these are the regular refractors), then I pulled one yesterday, same 'popcorn' background but it also has some sort of 'holographic squares' design over the 'popcorn' (not serial #'d). I was thinking this was the X-Fractor...am my mistaken?

Also, the 3 parallels that come in the Wal Mart value hanging 3 pack...these are the Purple Refractors, yes?
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(08-01-2012, 08:42 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: I've opened a few blaster boxes and I think I'm just as confused as everyone else. I've pulled several prospects with the 'popcorn' background (thinking these are the regular refractors), then I pulled one yesterday, same 'popcorn' background but it also has some sort of 'holographic squares' design over the 'popcorn' (not serial #'d). I was thinking this was the X-Fractor...am my mistaken?

Also, the 3 parallels that come in the Wal Mart value hanging 3 pack...these are the Purple Refractors, yes?
Yes those are the purples. Not as rare or valuable as the other colors.
[Image: badtime.jpg]

Popcorn = Refractor

Little Squares = Xfractor

Neither of these are serial numbered. Just parallels.
[Image: B1tP5.png]
*RED SOX * PATRIOTS * CELTICS * BRUINS*
*I'm currently looking for autos of Tom Brady, David Ortiz, and Yasiel Puig!!!*

I remember the 2000 Revolution parallels..raindrops, pebbles etc..
Very confusing as well..