`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 allen ginter question

2012 allen ginter question
I am now starting to put my 2012 A&G in my organize some for trade and some are not. the question I have how can you tell which card is a code card? Is it the little darker border or is there something else I am missing. I went through 1/2 a box and found one that had a darker boarder of a star player but I dont want to mis mark it incase its just a printing flaw. I dont have another card of the same player to compare it too. Thank you for your help
I figure the black border minis out but not the regular card
[Image: allenginterjeter.jpg]
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

RE: 2012 allen ginter question
I don't think they made a 'code' parallel this year. I have noticed that some of the borders are darker on certain cards, but I don't think it's any sort of code parallel.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(07-28-2012, 10:44 AM)petesahuttt Wrote: I don't think they made a 'code' parallel this year. I have noticed that some of the borders are darker on certain cards, but I don't think it's any sort of code parallel.
Thank you
I should be putting in some minis in today you might want to check me later on today for your needs

(07-28-2012, 10:48 AM)waynetalger Wrote: Thank you
I should be putting in some minis in today you might want to check me later on today for your needs
I'll be sending an offer soon then Smile

[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

I agree with Petesahutt, it doesn't look like there's a code parallel this year. The puzzle this year is the mystery cards, that have a mini-dossier of a suspect on the front and large type on the back.

I thought the Murder in Willow Cove is the card codes this year. From what I can tell you are suppose to figure out the who the killer is. I guess I could be wrong.
[Image: H8Ura.png]
SIGNATURE IMAGE CREATED BY
jbel4331 [ http://www.beckett.com/forums/user-153852.html ]

Thanks everyone.
The code is Jack the Ripper who else could it be.
I really dont know but that would make since becuase its the one of the most famous murdes ever.

It was Colonel Mustard in the lavatory with the lead pipe! What do I win?
Super-Collector of Bernie Williams

Photobucket