`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to sell some cards (lots of autos)

Looking to sell some cards (lots of autos)
Hi all my name is Mark Dowdy. Some of you may remember me. I am currently going through a divorce and find myself in need of making some extra $ to pay for it. So sadly I am having to sell off a bit of my collection. Luckily I think I will be able to hold on to all of my true PC cards but I'm the kind of guy who has always busted boxes and usually keeps it all. Of course I have my favorites but I enjoy having a little bit of everybody so I do hate to get rid of them but ya gotta do what ya gotta do right? I haven't been on Beckett in a while but have been active in hobby all along and regularly use the OPG to stay up to date. I just hadn't updated my org in a while but I have been working hard the last couple of days and even though I still have a lot more to do (adding new stuff, and deleting old) I have marked all the things that are for sale as such along with prices. I do plan to start trading again soon after things settle down and I get it all situated so for now I would only like inquiries or offers on cards marked for sale. All prices are for the card with shipping included and I would prefer PayPal for payment. I always ship the card(s) secured in high quality top loader and a team bag wrapped in a sheet of paper in a standard business envelope with the words "photos do not bend" disclosed plainly on the front and back. If you would prefer a bubble mailer I can provide that for an additional $0.85. I typically do not do delivery confirmation unless card costs more than $25.00 but it can be provided for you upon request if you wish to pay the extra amount. In my experiences over the years I have never lost a card in the mail because I keep every receipt however I know this does occur sometimes so I do provide the option but with money being so tight I prefer the PWE option by default to keep the cost for both myself and you guys as low as possible. I can provide scans or snap a quick pic with my iPad upon request if you would like to see anything in particular. I will go every Tuesday and Thursday and sometimes Saturday if need be to ship as I am pretty far from the nearest Post Office and can't afford to go everyday. I have a spotless trader rating here on Beckett and a perfect feedback rating on eBay as both a buyer and seller with 189 positive feedbacks (id: Banjoman10000) so rest assured I am a very trustworthy person to deal with. I do have some basketball items listed along with football but have not really organized that section of my org yet and have not seen a price guide in some time so for now we will do football only. There's definitely some good stuff available. A lot of autos, mem, rcs, and low numbered items too much to list individually. So check me out and let me know if there's anything you need. Thanks for stopping by!