`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Positivity Movement 2012

RE: Positivity Movement 2012
That is a really awesome story Alex! I would be interested in seeing a YouTube video with you telling it and showing off the cards bro

Thank you spaz and kat.
I dont want to leave anyone out so I wont leave any name but you guys know who you are.
My dad has been sick most of the year 2 heart attacks and 4 or 5 congestive heart failures and 4 major sugeries. I had many very nice praying for you and your family comments that really help and when I get hope some nice packages waiting for me . These small and very nice gestures sure does help during trying times.
PS Dad is doing as good to be expected and during this time of surgeries and such he lost 2 sisters in 3 months. Most of my free time is going back home to visit and help my dad and he lives almost 400 miles away.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(08-18-2012, 06:12 PM)waynetalger Wrote: Thank you spaz and kat.
I dont want to leave anyone out so I wont leave any name but you guys know who you are.
My dad has been sick most of the year 2 heart attacks and 4 or 5 congestive heart failures and 4 major sugeries. I had many very nice praying for you and your family comments that really help and when I get hope some nice packages waiting for me . These small and very nice gestures sure does help during trying times.
PS Dad is doing as good to be expected and during this time of surgeries and such he lost 2 sisters in 3 months. Most of my free time is going back home to visit and help my dad and he lives almost 400 miles away.
We will all be praying for your dad and family wayne.