`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What feedback is fair?

What feedback is fair?
I purchased a Ladainian Tomlinson Auto on July 4th and have anxiously been waiting to get it everyday since. Can you believe the seller just mailed it out today???? We both live in the same state and if he mailed the card out the next day I would've gotten it two weeks ago!!! LOL.

A side note: I paid within 3 minutes (maybe 5 mins cant remember exactly) after my winning bid and I already had a message asking if I would send payment to said paypal addy. I think it was just a friendly message just so I knew what to do but the point is they wanted their payment ASAP (within 3 mins) but wait 16 days to mail out my end???

I did not send an email asking if my card was mailed because the expected date was said to be the 18th and Im a pretty laid back dude when it comes to stuff about that. My personal deadline ironically was going to be tomorrow since its the last mail day of the week.

However the issue that I have most is asking for payment within 3 mins of auctions end, not mailing out my end until 16 days later and NEVER once sending me an update of any kind. Even today sending it out 16 days later without sending a message explaining why it took so long just rubs me the wrong way.

Is negative feedback the right feedback?
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: What feedback is fair?
I had a similar thing happen to me about a month ago. I won a card and paid for it almost as soon as the auction ended. That was on a Thursday night (06/21) around midnight. The FINAL 'delivery by' date was the following Saturday (06/30). It was never marked as 'shipped' (and STILL hasn't been). I did not get the card on the 30th but decided to wait to complain. I hadn't received any PM's or a reply to the one I sent.
I finally got the card on the 3rd of July and saw that it wasn't even mailed until the 30th of June. I gave him 2 stars for the shipping time. Everything else was 5's, but I will always ding someone for extremely slow shipping. If the 'delivery time' is over (or almost over) before it even gets mailed, THAT IS SLOW SHIPPING! If he had just told me why it took so long, I might have been more lenient.
I wouldn't say a negative is appropriate in your case either. As long as you get the product in the condition promised, I would still leave a positive (or at the least, a neutral).

Just remember who it is to avoid future frustrations with that member.

I am going through that right now. Bought a brees SPX RC june 28 and still havent gotten it. Sent four messages, one to the sellers email through paypal and no response. Filed a claim yesterdaySad
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

Positive feedback if the card is in the condition advertised... BUT one star on shipping (the minimum) and if he never got back to you during the transaction, one star on the communication... He gets too many one star ratings, that will change his mind real quick on sitting on you card for that long... I know things happen, but with absolutely NO heads up, just no excuse for that...

Yeah, positive but 1 star on shipping for sure, commo is up to you on the stars...I rate as they treat me.

[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

I have seen alot of auctions where sellers say they are away or even 10 business days to ship. You may want to get all of those before leaving your feedback.
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.