`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Headed to the PO this afternoon. Would like to take 1 or 2 more packages up with me!

Headed to the PO this afternoon. Would like to take 1 or 2 more packages up with me!
Like the Subject says, I've got 1 package to take up to the Post Office this afternoon. If I can get 1 or 2 trades done in the next couple hours (let's say till the Cardinals game is over...unless it gets too close to 5pm Central).

Please check my Org for your wants and needs. I'm always looking for Ozzie Smith or other Stl Cardinals cards I don't have as well as looking to fill holes in my 2012 sets (Topps, Archives, Heritage, Bowman).

Have a great day & let's get a couple trades done!

COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: Headed to the PO this afternoon. Would like to take 1 or 2 more packages up with me!
Check me for your 2012 set needs.Thanks.

Don't trade with list:dorkypunkrockerguy,newbieredsfan

RE: Headed to the PO this afternoon. Would like to take 1 or 2 more packages up with me!
(07-18-2012, 12:55 PM)esa0315 Wrote: Check me for your 2012 set needs.Thanks.
Open offer sent, partner! Thank you! Hopefully we can hammer something out this afternoon.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

I would trade 2 2010 bowman chrome blue refractor of kolten
Wong for your 2012 bowman auto of mike olt..... Lmk....thanks
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]