`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 Topps Heritage Buster Posey /61...grade or not?

2010 Topps Heritage Buster Posey /61...grade or not?
So I bought a hobby box of 2010 Topps Heritage on eBay for a pretty good deal. Even as I was buying it I was not sure why as I am only a handful of cards short of the set. Anyway, to my surprise I pulled a Buster Posey black refractor /61!!! I am about 100% sure I will sell this card, which looks to be gem mint at worst. Should I grade it or just sell it raw??

Thanks in advance,

Doug

RE: 2010 Topps Heritage Buster Posey /61...grade or not?
nice find!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

RE: 2010 Topps Heritage Buster Posey /61...grade or not?
(07-17-2012, 08:31 PM)dougnash Wrote: So I bought a hobby box of 2010 Topps Heritage on eBay for a pretty good deal. Even as I was buying it I was not sure why as I am only a handful of cards short of the set. Anyway, to my surprise I pulled a Buster Posey black refractor /61!!! I am about 100% sure I will sell this card, which looks to be gem mint at worst. Should I grade it or just sell it raw??

Thanks in advance,

Doug

I don't want anyone to get the impression that I am in this for the money....I have just spent so much money on Topps Heritage (especially 2010 since Jeter has about 10 cards in the set) that the Posey gives me a chance to recoup some of my costs.