IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check out this picture I got

RE: Check out this picture I got
That is awesome!

That is frickin sweet! I want one of those!
(07-15-2012, 12:43 AM)chads-cards Wrote: Anything sports related as a gift is awesome! All my GF gets me is ***** she wants to see me wear lol...
Dude........ I hear ya. My wife just bought me two shirts when she went on a trip. When she showed them to me I asked her if it was a joke. I'm tired of being nice when she gets me crappy gifts all the time lol I mean I've told her exactly what I've wanted for the last four years and still have never gotten anything that I've asked for.

(07-15-2012, 12:43 AM)chads-cards Wrote: Anything sports related as a gift is awesome! All my GF gets me is ***** she wants to see me wear lol...
Dude........ I hear ya. My wife just bought me two shirts when she went on a trip. When she showed them to me I asked her if it was a joke. I'm tired of being nice when she gets me crappy gifts all the time lol
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

Very nice, I've seen these before, a friend of mine used to do these, the metal objects itself (not NFL teams), the one they did were done by a Plasma cutter that's why they charged so much. Very expensive tool from what he explained.....nice find!
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.