`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mailday with some 49er MOJO

RE: Mailday with some 49er MOJO
Very nice! Saw that when I looking for Steve cards. Congrats on the win.
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

RE: Mailday with some 49er MOJO
(07-14-2012, 12:38 AM)warcraftin Wrote: No doubt there are 6 different versions + 4 printing plates. The stickers are kind of tacky and them making 10 different versions of basically the same cards with a slight color variation is lame. However still just a total print run of 98 of all the different variations combined. It is the only set that produced a jersey auto of all three of them on the same card.

But....
I "THINK" there is only 1 other card that is #/3 that has auto's of all three. It is sick but finding one and winning it is gonna cost some $$$. I don't think there are any jersey auto's with all three of them on one card.

2011 PANINI PLAYBOOK CHRONICLES SIGNATURES #7 BRENT JONES/3/JERRY RICE/JOE MONTANA/JOHN TAYLOR/ROGER CRAIG/RONNIE LOTT/STEVE YOUNG/TOM RATHMAN
Yup your right on that. I've been waiting to see that one come out of play book but haven't seen one yet. That would be my dream card for sure but I'd expect it to sell for a whole bunch so I doubt I'd ever get one lol. You got a great card for sure!
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/