`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CHRONOLOGY 2006-07 ( COMPLETE SET ) FOR SALE

CHRONOLOGY 2006-07 ( COMPLETE SET ) FOR SALE
I have an extra complete set of Chronology 2006-07 I would like to sale.

Set includes all base cards 1-100.... print run is /199.
I will let the set go for 1/2 of BV.

Cards will be shipped in a plastic storage box, secured with bubblewrap, clear packing tape & inserted into a larger cardboard box with more bubblewrap & shipped via USPS First Class mail, instead of priority to save on shipping costs.

I also have tons of Chronology duplicates of both years (06-07 & 07-08) I can trade/sale. I have about 40+ duplicates of each year.

Let me know if you are interested. Will look at offers you may have. If we agree on a price, I can create a sell price on my Beckett Organization (ORG) to reflect price paid & set up the transaction for your approval..

I have an extra set of Echelon 2007-08, not including rookies & an Ultimate Collections 2006-07 set, including Legends subset /99 (waiting on the last two to get shipped from Beckett Media Dealers). The Ultimate set does not include the RC AUTOS.. Willing to sell these extra sets too.

The Ultimate Michael Jordan "Legend" # 148 /99 recently went up in price. This is a tough card to find today.
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

RE: CHRONOLOGY 2006-07 ( COMPLETE SET ) FOR SALE
I have the below duplicates that I will sell or trade for cheap...

24 duplicates (all different) of 2007-08 Chronology
43 duplicates (all different) of 2006-07 Chronology

My organization inventory is current as of today.. duplicates are marked for trade.. the complete sets are not.. if you are interested in a complete set & we can make an agreement, I will switch it to the trade and/or sell option...

scans available upon request..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*