`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2003 authentics framed autographs Mcgwire, Ryan, Seaver,Griffey, Chipper, etc PICS

2003 authentics framed autographs Mcgwire, Ryan, Seaver,Griffey, Chipper, etc PICS
So I bought a lot off of ebay that consisted of 12 authentics autos from the 2003 set. They are the framed autographs and was going to see if any interest in trading here before I relist some of the doubles, etc, etc.

The Mcgwire I have no idea what to expect out of
Also have 2 griffeys (one numbered to 30)
2 nolan ryans
4 chipper jones
Tom Seaver
Glavine
Austin Kearns Sad

I see a mcgwire on ebay for $1,499 asking which is insane, so I have nothing to determine a price on it

[Image: macbig.jpg]

[Image: ryanautobig.jpg]

[Image: seaverbig.jpg]

[Image: griff325big.jpg]

[Image: griff30big.jpg]

[Image: chipper150350.jpg]
[Image: lotpic.jpg]
Also they are in original plastic making pictures very tough to take, I may have to take out temporarily for better pictures

RE: 2003 authentics framed autographs Mcgwire, Ryan, Seaver,Griffey, Chipper, etc PICS
I'd be interested in a Chipper possibly....what are you looking for?
[Image: Screenshot2012-08-02at100731PM.png]

RE: 2003 authentics framed autographs Mcgwire, Ryan, Seaver,Griffey, Chipper, etc PICS
Same here about a chipper
[Image: H9oMS.png]

Due to work schedule, I ship on Fridays and Saturdays. I will ship first to members I've dealt with before...

Interested in several...see if I have something
or PM me prices on them if selling.
Mattingly Collection.2503 different

I'm looking for Mattingly,Pujols,All Current
& Great Yankees,& HOFers in all Sports.
[Image: e1a26f5e-c283-43da-a60f-eb714950ec46_zpsa04dbf07.jpg]

(07-10-2012, 11:03 AM)lopez112308 Wrote: Same here about a chipper
I would be looking for autographs for the most part of star players.

The pictures are not the best as they are in original plastic

Brett

Also interested in several. see if I have anything you may need.

(07-10-2012, 11:23 AM)randall44 Wrote: Also interested in several. see if I have anything you may need.

How do I find your page Randall

Feel free to give my org a look could be interested in a few.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

Chipper please
[Image: dontpray11.png]

(07-10-2012, 11:31 AM)athleticsalwest43 Wrote: How do I find your page Randall
I don't have a photobucket page, just check profile page, start a trade and it will list everything I currently have listed for trade. If you see anything you are interested in I can send you a scan, or if there is a particular player you are looking for that you don't see I may have something not listed.