Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Luck Helmet Done!

Luck Helmet Done!
Hey guys,

Well with training camp getting closer I'm just too excited about this not to share. Saturday I got in my decals below which only upped the anticipation

[Image: 0707121722.jpg]

However, I waited eagerly for today when my helmet was suppose to get here. Well I got home to find a nice big box from Riddell and this is what was inside...

Full Size Colts Pro Line Revolution Helmet

[Image: 0709121252.jpg]

After starring at it for awhile I rushed to peel the stickers on the helmet. And finally got them off.

[Image: 0709121431.jpg]

Then ever so slightly after starring at the only picture and what seemed to be the tiniest picture possible of the back of his helmet, I put the decals on.

[Image: 0709121505.jpg]

I'm ecstatic! Here is the picture I had to go off of lol

[Image: LuckHelmet.jpg]

As well I have a question about something else. Well since these Pro Lines aren't the cheapest things in the world I drew up some customs to have signed (only 7 of the 15 I'm doing) and am a bit lost about how to go about getting them signed. They are on basic paper so would it be better to scan them and print them onto photo paper, laminate the drawings themselves and have them sign on top of it, or just have them sign the pictures themselves. I just want to hear some opinions on what you all think would look the best.

[Image: 0708121200.jpg]

Thanks for the look!
Andy

RE: Luck Helmet Done!
Looks very nice good job only 1 problem I see if WHERE IS THE FLEENER LOVE? LOL
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

Where do you get the custom helmet decals??? I want to do one!!! Nice work!!!

Fleener is one of the ones I haven't done yet lol. I got a Vinatieri done that isn't pictured. Other ones I have left to make are Fleener, Harnish, Allen, Ballard, Hilton, Bethea, and Mathis.
(07-09-2012, 04:04 PM)slotman11 Wrote: Where do you get the custom helmet decals??? I want to do one!!! Nice work!!!
I bought the set off of eBay. The guy seemed to carry just about every team I'm pretty sure or he might be able to make them. The set I ordered was suppose to come with Mannings number set but you can get any numbers you want so I had him switch it to 12 for Luck. It's like $18 with free shipping for the set. Here is the seller I bought from

http://www.ebay.com/sch/vinylpalooza/m.h...ksid=p3686

Thanks!!! Looks awesome!!! I will have to order the hard cup chin protector, as Ship wears it... The soft chin protector it comes with will go bye bye... Does Luck use the same???

Yah I'm pretty sure he does and I have been looking for it. Do you know of somewhere that I can get one? Is the hard cup like this?

[Image: LuckHelmet2.jpg]

Amazon has em cheap, and eBay...Wink I need the white version as well...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0032URJIG...mdp_mobile

thats pretty awesome man
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

Thanks! Needless to say I'm pretty happy. Just trying to find the right high hook 4 slot chin strap with blue Riddell logo'd straps. Then I'm really ballin out of control lol

Yeah... Noticed the Amazon one is not quite right...