Photobucket....what now?

RE: Photobucket....what now?
(07-10-2012, 11:14 AM)krykslr Wrote: Use www.imgur.com
That's a ...kitten site bro :eyeroll:
[Image: badtime.jpg]

I just tried mine and it's just fine.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I just created a Photobucket account in March and don't have a lot in there but everything in mine is working fine and I see nothing about a beta site or requests to upgrade. No account settings about "opt in to betas" or anything that I see either.

jasonmj - Curious if maybe you're close to the free cap (10 GB)? Perhaps they are doing stuff to users close to the cap to try and improve it for them or increase the cap? Of course, your experience doesn't sound much improved lol

EDIT: Typo...

Photobucket just isn't working at all for me.... Says i have to change password, but when i try to it just says action failed.
Super-Collector of Bernie Williams

Photobucket

My bucket works fine. I uploaded pics just a few hours ago.

If this post works right, then I also have no problems with PB site. I have seen no 'forced' info about upgrading my PB.

Here is my link from PB:

[Image: 2009SPLCCS-AU.jpg]
I have to agree that you may have maxed out or be close to maxing out your allotted 'freebie' space on PB. You should check out your main page info. It will tell you what your max space is and how much you're currently using. I have been using PB for many years and never had that problem.

No issues at all...here is a random pic of my son from Photobucket...
[Image: CIMG0983.jpg]