`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
most anticipated set release?

most anticipated set release?
So for my anniversary my wife is buying me a box of 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter. It is hands down my favorite set release of every year. I am probably going to buy an extra box on top of the one she gets me. What are some of the releases that you had to wait patiently(or if you are like me impatiently) for?

RE: most anticipated set release?
Topps Sterling was the set I always waited for.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(07-08-2012, 08:25 AM)dallas_collecter84 Wrote: So for my anniversary my wife is buying me a box of 2012 Topps Allen & Ginter. It is hands down my favorite set release of every year. I am probably going to buy an extra box on top of the one she gets me. What are some of the releases that you had to wait patiently(or if you are like me impatiently) for?
my 1st time with Allen & Ginter. got 2 boxes pre-ordered. as it get closer for release-- kinda having regrets
despite seeing a box of 2010 for 11.99 at K-mart.
These 2 breaks will be likely for sale, i just do it for the breaking packs open for fun. Then pulling a Erin Andrews and kate Upton card would look cool.
Collecting ROOKIE CARDS 40-60's, 25 Gehrig, fancraze-wagner

Gypsy Queen!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

On the low end side of things Topps Update 2012 and Triple Play 2012. Topps Chrome and Donruss Elite Extra Edition are winners as well.

Leaf Best of Baseball 2012 and Panini Signature Series for singles.

'89 Upper Deck Extended - When it came out, I don't think there was a hotter set. When it came out, I remember the Jerome Walton and Jim Abbott both selling for $12. I believe the Ozzie Canseco was around $7. I was 13 and just followed the rest of the crowd. The Abbott was the coolest looking card I had seen. Jerome Walton was a Cub, so he was a can't miss. And Ozzie (being Jose's brother) had to be a future star.
Collecting 2010 Bowman, 80s oddball rookies, and '89 Griffeys.