`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Horrible Trade Offers...Do you get them?

RE: Horrible Trade Offers...Do you get them?
That happens to me. I see no point trading a card away unless I'm getting something for my PC. On average, a Bradford auto from his rookie year averages $150... and they want a $15 card of mine, and of course, they don't have any Bradford autos. And on the rare occasion they do have one, they cannot find anything else they need to even up the trade.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Yep I get them like crazy. I just decline
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

I figured most crappy inmature offers came from exactly that...........immature children that are either trying to screw you out of your cards and are literally not educated in the hobby that 5 20 cards for 1 100 card is not a good thing.

Don't know what you're talking about.

I'll trade you your NT Timeline Favre /10 for my 2 Clinton Portis jersey cards and some Redskins base.

Let me know when you're going to accept, I'm in a bit of a rush to get this finalized. Thanks!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

What happens to me a lot is I will send a 40-50 card offer (all low end or base of Phins cards) thinking hey maybe I can trade a HOFer base card for two Ronnie Brown base cards but I always get countered with whatever my best card is at the time. Then I have to explain how I cant part a $50 patch for 50 base cards and then get a response of I dont collect base.

Well here is an idea...

DONT MARK YOUR BASE CARDS FOR TRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

i would get real stupid offers almost every show, and i would be told i was getting the better deal when the dollar value was in their favor. If im paying for the table, gas for a 200 mile one way trip, and time to set up I was going to get a 3 for 1 and no junk. is that all that unreasonable?

yuppers...get em quite often but it helps pass the times when trading is somewhat slow
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Do I get them? shoot I give themSmile
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

I trade for everything personally because I'm a collector, base is more than welcome here I will never complain about it if it helps me get more cards for my pc. I thought the point of trading was to get stuff for your pc and get trade bait to complete other trades? Seems to me a lot of guys are just on here to sell cards or flip them. These are the people that I can't stand. There are real collectors then there are people just using the hobby to make money. In either case it is what it is, if you don't like a deal cancel it and move on. There will always be deals that are retarded, but there are also deals where some people think their GU cards are their high end cards even though their worth 8.00 lol.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Yeah i trade by card across the board. If someone wants a $15 auto , I'm not gonna hold that as a higher standard against base cards.
I meant card value across the board.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16