`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
By the numbers display!!! Horizontal or Vertical cards? 10X10 or 20X5?

RE: Otto Graham #14 or #60 If #14 better than Don Hutson? Tim Brown or Megatron at #81?
LaDainian Tomlinson for #21!!! Smile

RE: Otto Graham #14 or #60 If #14 better than Don Hutson? Tim Brown or Megatron at #81?
Definitely Tim brown for #81......no doubt about it......Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

I see a few flaws.......

#12 should be Aaron Rodgers! Big Grin Get rid of pretty boy!

#31 - Jim Taylor

#75 - Forrest Gregg

Ok. Ok. Yes, I may be a bit biased ( but u know I'm right tho Big Grin )
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Dan Fouts at 14?
[Image: SanFrancisco49ers750.jpg]
Joey Porter Collector

Being a die hard Steelers fan I like Lambert but I loved Derrick Thomas. That could also be because Lamberts last season was the year I was born so I've only seen highlights of him and stuff. Just my 2 cents.
[Image: mAkA0.png]

I work 3rd shift, so it might take a day or two to get back to you. Trades usually don't get mailed out on Tuesdays-Thursdays. Thanks!
My Bucket
http://s1057.photobucket.com/albums/t389...r%20trade/

RE: List is complete...but before I finalize it anyone have an issue with it?
Ok list is done and while I may not have replied directly to you I did take your opinions into consideration.

If anyone on the list just makes no sense plmk! Some of these players Ive never heard of but did some research before placing them on the list. If you have noticed Im pretty excited about doing this PC haha.

Again please share your opinion on anything I may be wrong about. Also while I love everyone's allegiance to their teams please be as unbiased as possible so I can make the most accurate list.

All help is appreciated!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I tried this once. I was kind of disappointed when I was done though, because like you, I did base cards. To make it interesting, and to help solve issues like Steve Young/Troy Aikman, or Deion Sanders/LaDanian Tomlinson... Go with RCs. If one is too expensive at the moment, choose someone else with that same number, then look for replacements to the better players. Then your PC is constantly evolving and will keep you interested.

At least, it would keep me interested.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

List is solid gold B. Would've put T.O. at 81 srs. But I can't say Brown doesn't belong there either.
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

(07-06-2012, 08:04 PM)all day baby Wrote: I tried this once. I was kind of disappointed when I was done though, because like you, I did base cards. To make it interesting, and to help solve issues like Steve Young/Troy Aikman, or Deion Sanders/LaDanian Tomlinson... Go with RCs. If one is too expensive at the moment, choose someone else with that same number, then look for replacements to the better players. Then your PC is constantly evolving and will keep you interested.

At least, it would keep me interested.
Good point bud. I may consider this down the road as I have my favorite player auto PC going on and that takes up most of my cash lol. Im thinking of displaying these in top loaders by sticking them on a wall so base cards will be a good test run lol.
(07-06-2012, 08:04 PM)stefanjwhite Wrote: List is solid gold B. Would've put T.O. at 81 srs. But I can't say Brown doesn't belong there either.
T.O. is probably the better player but his personality takes some of his prestige away imo.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I think you should lay off the bath salts. Riggins over LeBeau? LeBeau and Night Train changed football.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]