Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LeBron auto PC

RE: LeBron auto PC
very nice!!!
[Image: PennyBannerFinal.gif]

YAY...I have one of those...and 1 out of 35 AINT BAD!

Thanks everyone.
(07-03-2012, 01:17 AM)gyrodata Wrote: YAY...I have one of those...and 1 out of 35 AINT BAD!
LOL
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

Very impressive collection!!! Thanks for taking the time to share Smile
[Image: LebronSignature.jpg]

sweet collection... I wish I still had my Exquisite auto box collection... had to sell it though... way too cheap too... I got a little over $1,500 after ebay/paypal fees... sold it to a guy overseas.. it hasn't popped back up online yet... but I am interested to see if the guy tries to flip it or not... all the autos were serial 06/23, except the regular auto card which was 6/99.. I think..
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

(07-08-2012, 01:06 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: sweet collection... I wish I still had my Exquisite auto box collection... had to sell it though... way too cheap too... I got a little over $1,500 after ebay/paypal fees... sold it to a guy overseas.. it hasn't popped back up online yet... but I am interested to see if the guy tries to flip it or not... all the autos were serial 06/23, except the regular auto card which was 6/99.. I think..
That reminds me of this one LeBron auto card that he signed twice on it. I wanted it soo bad, but didn't have the funds for it. It's been about 4 years since someone bought it and I haven't seen it since.

Wow that is a sick collection of Lebron autos. Damn
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Wow! Very impressive!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

Get outta here!!! Dang is all i can say Smile

I have a question. I saw the bottom left one at a show not too long ago, I had never seen it and the dealer didnt even know what product it came from. What's that cards ID in the org?

(07-02-2012, 06:33 PM)kenarm79 Wrote: It's been awhile since I showed my LeBron auto's:

[Image: photo3-2.jpg]

Thanks for looking...
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(04-03-2013, 10:40 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: Get outta here!!! Dang is all i can say Smile

I have a question. I saw the bottom left one at a show not too long ago, I had never seen it and the dealer didnt even know what product it came from. What's that cards ID in the org?
From my understanding it was pulled out of those Starting Five packs (I think They were distributed at the 08 convention). Unfortunately, Beckett doesn't have it listed and I didn't feel like getting them to add it, lol.