`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1997 Stadium Club II Break (x7) - Monster PC Pull!!!

1997 Stadium Club II Break (x7) - Monster PC Pull!!!
Got the urge to bust some 90's stuff and got these on the cheap. Mostly looking for Co-signers and Tony Gonzalez inserts. Very happy with the results. Got your standard inserts and these:

2x One of a Kinds - didn't realize how tough these are to pull. I think the tougher 90's FB inserts are going to start to raise in value like the basketball ones.
[Image: oneofakinds.jpg]

4x Co-Signers:
Orlando Thomas / Keith Lyle
Wesley Walls / Eddie Kennison
Stephen Grant / Mike Tomczak
Winslow Oliver / Levon Kirkland
[Image: cosigners1.jpg]
[Image: cosigners2.jpg]

James Hasty 1/1 Magenta Printing Plate KC Chiefs:
[Image: hasty1.jpg]
[Image: hasty2.jpg]

And This PC Monster!!!
Tony Gonzalez 1/1 Magenta Printing Plate!!!!
[Image: tonyG1.jpg]
[Image: tonyG2.jpg]

I said to myself man it would be nice to get the Tony G. One of a Kind or plate and then BAM! I nearly crapped my pants, I am a huge 1997 Tony Gonzalez collector. All are for trade except the Tony. Thanks for looking!

RE: 1997 Stadium Club II Break (x7) - Monster PC Pull!!!
I'd love a shot at the hasty plate.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

Congrats!! That's an amazing pull! If you don't mind my asking, how much were the boxes? Love the Co-Signer autographs.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Thanks, I couldn't be happier about the Tony G. It was somewhere between $130-140 for all of them (plus shipping). Three were hobby and 4 were HTA.

robsvideos - I will take a look for the Hasty

very cool!!! flashback baby!!!

(07-02-2012, 04:44 PM)slotman11 Wrote: very cool!!! flashback baby!!!
You know it! I love ripping 90's stuff

robsvideos - offer sent with a few I could use.

Just busted 48 1997 pinnacle inside cans. I pulled an auto which stated odds were 1 in 240 something...unfortunetly it was only a Trent Dilfer...but i coulda pulled worse. I also pulled a card you would like....i pulled the Tony G Rookie silver lining variation.
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/wingah/

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 34/36 Any help is appreciated!

[Image: GronkBanner2.jpg]
Thanks to jkiddlridnour for making the banner! Smile

(07-02-2012, 04:33 PM)evolb909 Wrote: Thanks, I couldn't be happier about the Tony G. It was somewhere between $130-140 for all of them (plus shipping). Three were hobby and 4 were HTA.

robsvideos - I will take a look for the Hasty
That's some affordable fun right there. I hear ya with the Tony G pull. I'd probably be doing flips over a Lawyer Milloy plate, LOL. Not to mention Favre or even Dillon...
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

(07-02-2012, 05:32 PM)dow714 Wrote: Just busted 48 1997 pinnacle inside cans. I pulled an auto which stated odds were 1 in 240 something...unfortunetly it was only a Trent Dilfer...but i coulda pulled worse. I also pulled a card you would like....i pulled the Tony G Rookie silver lining variation.
Awesome! I pulled an Elvis Grbac auto out of one of those back in '97. Send me an offer, I think i may have one of the silver linings already but I'd take another.
uwash97 - any plate or 1/1 pull is nice but you can't beat landing a player you collect!

Great breaks... love the inserts from the 90's.... any shot at those two Steeler autos???
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1