`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best way to send 20+ cards

Best way to send 20+ cards
This may be a redundant question, but I did not see any other threads on the first two pages regarding this. I was going to send in roughly 20 cards to be graded and I was wondering what the best way to package the cards would be? Any and all opinions are appreciated.

RE: Best way to send 20+ cards
Each in penny sleeve, placed into a card saver, stack on top of each other, wrap invoice around stack, package inside a flat rate priority mail box with lots of padding surrounding the stack, insurance, delivery confirmation, and send away.

That's what I do though. Hopefully some other people will chime in with other good ideas and you can combine all the good point together.

The cards your sending in, how thick are they? If they are standard thin cards you could probably do all 20 in one stack. If you have a few thicker cards in the vein of National Treasures, Exquisite, etc... you might want to make smaller stacks.

Just my input.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

Thanks guys, that definitely helps!

then keep your box when you get your cards back for your next submission for grading; i've been doing that since my first group of cards several years ago
http://s1147.photobucket.com/albums/o558/dmasci/
Always looking for BGS or BVG graded cards for HOFers....especially the skilled positions.

[Image: DmasciBanner.jpg]

Nice clear instructions and exactly how I have done it for years....

I would add ALWAYS send in a Priority Box, you may save a few bucks to send in a regular bubble envelope but NEVER send nice grade worthy cards in that manner!!!

(06-20-2012, 02:55 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Each in penny sleeve, placed into a card saver, stack on top of each other, wrap invoice around stack, package inside a flat rate priority mail box with lots of padding surrounding the stack, insurance, delivery confirmation, and send away.

That's what I do though. Hopefully some other people will chime in with other good ideas and you can combine all the good point together.